THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yeah she has sz 4 so the mesh could be different on men's pairs.

I admit it's not perfect but a whole lot better than what we've had over the past 7yrs.

if they can get the shape right on these pinnacles than why not the OG's. come on Nike, gyst

lol all those dudes posting images are just trolling to get followers. Especially that luis guy, as stated above he posted the 2009 version lol.

Isn't it possible all these people getting these "early" pairs received crappy samples and they just trying to flex

It might be different for this special release but usually on wms shoes the box says WMS. So based on that I would say this is the men's but in a very small size.

Furthermore, looking at the sizing on the box, if this was a wms release then this size (EU 36.5) would be a US6. Men's US4.5 equals 36.5.

-edit
GS sizes US4.5 also matches 36.5 / UK4 / 23.5 CM, so might be a GS release, which makes more sense for a woman to have.

Last edited:
Think I'll wait for actual detailed pics of a mens pair to surface and not a kids size or some clown trolling with an 09 pair before I make my decision.

Hi guys,
I wanna ask, what is the most efficient and practical way, to persevere air max sole from decaying.
I have Air max 1 Flax (2014) and i rarely use it due to the nature of the upper which is so "sensitive" to staining [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
I want to anticipate the decaying process. What should i do?
Is it true that the more unfrequent we use the shoes, the faster it'll decay?

sorry if this question had been asked frequently. But i search the thread and show no result of perseverance of sole [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Sorry for my bad english [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Hi guys,
I wanna ask, what is the most efficient and practical way, to persevere air max sole from decaying.
I have Air max 1 Flax (2014) and i rarely use it due to the nature of the upper which is so "sensitive" to staining [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
I want to anticipate the decaying process. What should i do?
Is it true that the more unfrequent we use the shoes, the faster it'll decay?

sorry if this question had been asked frequently. But i search the thread and show no result of perseverance of sole [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Sorry for my bad english [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

The only way to keep the soles from "decaying" is to wear them. Shoes need to breathe

The only way to keep the soles from "decaying" is to wear them. Shoes need to breathe

Yeah. If they stain easy don't wear them in conditions where they can get stained. And use some Damn protector. And a 2014 pair shouldn't be breaking down anytime soon

Can i get PC on these:
- AM1 Ben Drury Pack (Hold Tight) US12 (DS) + Windrunner XL (DS)
- AM1 ATMOS Elephant Pack US12 (DS)
- AM1 Pink Pack US12 (DS)

hey guys check this out.  tinker, stevey and my old store manager from nike factory outlet hopped in a prius and delivered these to my door.  super dope new shape, check the mudguard and toebox!!!  im amped that they put it in a super authentic 2000 air max 97 skinny orange box and even comes pre-tied exactly the way i like it with an ikea shoe tree.  nike is going above and beyond with this upcoming release.  stay tuned for more!!!
THIS IS NOT REAL!!!  this is a spoof on all the nonsense we have been seeing concerning the upcoming release.  

hey guys check this out.  tinker, stevey and my old store manager from nike factory outlet hopped in a prius and delivered these to my door.  super dope new shape, check the mudguard and toebox!!!  im amped that they put it in a super authentic 2000 air max 97 skinny orange box and even comes pre-tied exactly the way i like it with an ikea shoe tree.  nike is going above and beyond with this upcoming release.  stay tuned for more!!!

THIS IS NOT REAL!!!  this is a spoof on all the nonsense we have been seeing concerning the upcoming release.  
I'm gonna retweet & like with #airmaxdaily #airmaxID #nikeanything #airmax90 #airmonarch #dahshapekingz #airmonarch #airtechchallenge #petesamprasshoes #anyothercheesytagthatreallyhasnothingtodowithitbutitwillkeeptheinstacirclejerkalive

Back
Top Bottom