THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ H&M Fruitloops

I'm a fan of everything posted in his IG story. Some will nitpick the smallest detail but those people just want to be disappointed with everything in life. I'm looking forward to them dropping.

Honestly none of the pictures in those AMD insta/snap pics show anything that looks like the new shape. The Elephants definitely look more cliff toe ish than the recents labs.  The pic of the OG's from Sean look ok but they are already showing that toe wrinkle on a fresh pair. Lol

Gotta be honest I don't hate those masters. I'd probably rock them with black jeans and a white tee

they aren't bad but VERY disappointing since it could've been a lot better  

they suck
roll.gif
^^^^ HORRENDOUS is not a strong enough word to describe those
^^^ agreed ^^^

description says, name all the panels.  is it just the mudguard or is the entire sneaker paneled in some "iconic" am1? 

in all honesty, the concept of MOA couldve really raked in some dough for nike.  they shouldve had each MOA to design their own model and just pumped them out in limited quantity.  you know 1 of 6 or whatever number of them there are, wouldve been dope.  well maybe...

Last edited:
I can't co-sign the colorway but just on the strength of all the shoes incorporated in that MOA pair I'll probably cop them if I can get my size just to have in the collection.

I think most of us in here will as well if the opportunity presents itself. when I say most of us I'm not talking about @Modus47, AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE or unseen unseen

Last edited:
I can't co-sign the colorway but just on the strength of all the shoes incorporated in that MOA pair I'll probably cop them if I can get my size just to have in the collection.

I think most of us in here will as well if the opportunity presents itself. when I say most of us I'm not talking about @Modus47, AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE or unseen unseen
IM a sucker for these types of shoes so they are a must for me TBH. i get it yall think they suck and really im disappointed it could have been done better but i like them.

I think most of us in here will as well if the opportunity presents itself. when I say most of us I'm not talking about @Modus47, @AIRMAXDISCIPLE or @unseen
i was under the impression that this is not something that will be widely distributed.  so talks of you me, or anyone here (minus the connected or frivolous) getting them is null and void.  and yes, you are correct.  i would never own those, unless i was reselling them to some poor sap looking to pay me a house note for them. 

unseen unseen if I can get them in my size then yeah I'd rock them occasionally but I'd like to have them just for nostalgia/love of the 87 alone

probably the same reasons why I still have my chalkline Micheal Jordan & Randy Savage jackets in my closet. nostalgia

Last edited:
so the white/red AM 1 surfacing this past week DOES NOT seem to have the OG mold, correcT?

Last edited:
Think a white or sail midsole would do wonders with these! The black to multi to black just doesn't work for me. I would still pick them up and just do a repaint to my liking.

Back
Top Bottom