THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I still want to know if Atmos can be purchased solo...I think this confirms it and squashes the AJ3 rumor

Last edited:
Here's the white pair (rumor is F&F only)
I just can't wrap my head around why Nike would make the better looking of the two pairs super limited?? The look just goes so much better with the lighter color. I hope the F&F thing is just a rumor and we get the white pair also.

in for all the OG's that I can get my hands on along w/hopefully a pair of atmos and the masters as well.

want the vapors but they can wait

Dates will be popping up - they won't drop it all on same day...but yes piping on Reds and Royals is a huge plus for me

I'll be going for reds, royals and atmos 

Whooo blue. My wallet just checked into witness protection. The blues, atmos and reds gotta get. Ill probably strike out on the atmos as Nike hates me but Ima swing for the fences on this.

the description on nike for the OG reds does mention OG shape so thats a plus
This is the description, it says "coveted shape" at the end
[h1]AIR MAX 1[/h1][h5]ANNIVERSARY[/h5]
It’s the Air Max that started it all. Originally released in 1987, the Air Max 1 introduced the world to visible Nike Air cushioning. The Tinker Hatfield design was first released in three iconic colorways, including these classic white, red and grey and white, blue and grey combos. The icon returns with its coveted shape.

From the pics, doesn't seem as if the new air max 1 for amd have the "new/old shape"

I could be wrong, just what I see in the pics.

Still holding out final judgement on shape. So far it looks like Nike got part of it corrected. Piped tongue is a massive plus though.

I still wish another colorway won the votes. Never been a big fan of the Atmos or AM1's with a leather toebox.

think we'll get another "vote back" campaign this yr?

wish we could get USA's reissued

hopefully iD gets updated around AMD w/suede & mesh along with color blocking where you can break up the outsole and the quarter/mid panels

Last edited:
The toe is certainly more rounded than the 09-16 pairs and the mudguard is definitely thicker.  We won't know for sure until we have them in hand but I don't see how someone can't be excited about these until their @Modus47  and just hate everything.

And that white MOA pair is dope. The black sucks donkey balls but the white looks really good. It allows those colors on the mudguard to pop.

This is the description, it says "coveted shape" at the end
[h1]AIR MAX 1[/h1][h5]ANNIVERSARY[/h5]
It’s the Air Max that started it all. Originally released in 1987, the Air Max 1 introduced the world to visible Nike Air cushioning. The Tinker Hatfield design was first released in three iconic colorways, including these classic white, red and grey and white, blue and grey combos. The icon returns with its coveted shape.
so im assuming that is it, it looks pretty similar to the shape of the pinnacles

Back
Top Bottom