THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The toe is certainly more rounded than the 09-16 pairs and the mudguard is definitely thicker.  We won't know for sure until we have them in hand but I don't see how someone can't be excited about these until their @Modus47
 and just hate everything.
Yeah you can continue mentioning me as a hater all the time, but it's simple facts. On all pics so far it's very clear that the profile exactly matches the China shoes from past years, f.e. like the Safaris and the CXs among others

...while you are waiting for them to have the uppers of the recent Pinnacles. The shoes we have seen so far don't have the Pinnacle shape. Period.

I'm not hating.

Last edited:
I was hoping they would do royals.

I wonder if they're going to do the box for all of them.

Nike trying to get me to spend my money :smh:

I like what they did with the What The model

I don't even expect to get the Atmos I voted for multiple times :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah you can continue mentioning me as a hater all the time, but it's simple facts. On all pics so far it's very clear that the profile exactly matches the China shoes from past years, f.e. like the Safaris and the CXs among others

...while you are waiting for them to have the uppers of the recent Pinnacles. The shoes we have seen so far don't have the Pinnacle shape. Period.
If you can't see a huge difference in the toe shape of the pairs in your post and the pairs in my post, you seriously need to go to the Dr and get your eyes checked out.

Getting crazy in here lol.

In for both OGs, gonna try atmos, I would love to get my hands on those white MOAs. And vapor max look dope to me, but will probably wait till they hit outlets

Also, UNDS my chilis today! Please don't crack.

Last edited:
The shoes are not perfect and essentially Nike climbed a huge mountain just to fall off again....unfortunately

Nike knows it...something happened after the sample stage and they themselves are not happy with the end product

The shape doesn't stop on AMD....they are going to continue to "attempt" (keyword) to fix it and make it better

Take it or leave it, I'm just the messenger haha 

If you can't see a huge difference in the toe shape of the pairs in your post and the pairs in my post, you seriously need to go to the Dr and get your eyes checked out.

:lol: Exactly. They looking nothing alike. Are they the made in Thailand pairs, no, but they look pretty good and a million times better than the crap we have received for the past 8 years.

if they bring back the OG obsidian im ALL IN, not getting my hopes up for the atmos but if its meant to be and i luckily get them i wont complain 
smile.gif

The shoes are not perfect and essentially Nike climbed a huge mountain just to fall off again....unfortunately

Nike knows it...something happened after the sample stage and they themselves are not happy with the end product

The shape doesn't stop on AMD....they are going to continue to "attempt" (keyword) to fix it and make it better
they should ditch those crappy chinese factories and move the production back to thailand, taiwan and korea, just like in the 80s and the 90s

If this is going to be nikes attempt to get rid of the brick toe from here on out would it be safe to say we are pretty covered for everything but the atmos? Still got the feeling theyre going to pop up at the outlets (the reds) and im going to kick myself for doubling up at the full monty. Hopefully there isnt any resell value whatsoever through mass production.

Last edited:
I just can't wrap my head around why Nike would make the better looking of the two pairs super limited?? The look just goes so much better with the lighter color. I hope the F&F thing is just a rumor and we get the white pair also.
Because nike

^man they work great with an 87 sole
i was thinking about doing this with my metallics, since finding out/midsoles for metallics pretty much only found on metallics.  so moot point.  if i can find a metallic air bag with gum sole, what you think?  would be better with black outsole?

everyone got there snkrs notification right?  march will be fun.  

Last edited:
We just need the release dates... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The OG Reds will be purchased... I'm not sure about the Royals yet...

If this is going to be nikes attempt to get rid of the brick toe from here on out would it be safe to say we are pretty covered for everything but the atmos? Still got the feeling theyre going to pop up at the outlets and im going to kick myself for doubling up at the full monty. Hopefully there isnt any resell value whatsoever through mass production.
At first I thought you had a dumb statement, not going to lie haha. But as I thought about it...they're bringing them back as the pair that was "voted back" by everyone - so you would think they would make enough to go around this time. But, at the same time, they may not make too many to flood the market and ruin the "limited" stamp the shoe has...granted, that stamp is basically gone now since they're being released again so...idk my bet would be a QS on them.

In for the red, royal, and atmos. Hopefully re-sell wont be too high for atmos if I do need to go down that route

Here are non filtered pics of both Masters

Just me or does this look like something you'd find at the flea market haha

Those laces are awful in both

Back
Top Bottom