THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

White pair could be solid with white laces. I wouldn't turn them down if given to me but I'm not wearing either of them. Even the shape sucks on those.

yeah the shape is off on the MOA's.

toe box and midsole too boxy/wide but they got the mudguard correct. wtf lol

i was thinking about doing this with my metallics, since finding out/midsoles for metallics pretty much only found on metallics.  so moot point.  if i can find a metallic air bag with gum sole, what you think?  would be better with black outsole?

everyone got there snkrs notification right?  march will be fun.  

I think that would be sick! And right off the bat I would saw black outsole instead of gum. But both would look clean

At first I thought you had a dumb statement, not going to lie haha. But as I thought about it...they're bringing them back as the pair that was "voted back" by everyone - so you would think they would make enough to go around this time. But, at the same time, they may not make too many to flood the market and ruin the "limited" stamp the shoe has...granted, that stamp is basically gone now since they're being released again so...idk my bet would be a QS on them.
I have no plans on the atmos pair, i was speaking on the red and blues. I figured resellers would scoop as many of the atmos as possible and I would cop only if it wasnt too much work. So not getting them would not hurt one bit. But the reds then blues are what ill be shooting for, just out of being realistic.

I have no plans on the atmos pair, i was speaking on the red and blues. I figured resellers would scoop as many of the atmos as possible and I would cop only if it wasnt too much work. So not getting them would not hurt one bit. But the reds then blues are what ill be shooting for, just out of being realistic.
Ahhh I gotcha now - everything is up in the air now.  I would say pinnacles could hit sales racks but idk about the OGs, but you never know 

really hoping the pinnacles stay under the radar and make it to sale.

so far from just pics alone, the pinnacles, which I have in hand and on foot currently, look way better than any of the OG's, atmos and of course the MOA's.

really hoping the pinnacles stay under the radar and make it to sale.

so far from just pics alone, the pinnacles, which I have in hand and on foot currently, look way better than any of the OG's, atmos and of course the MOA's.
Agreed - I rocked my Jades over the weekend to a party and all the homies who havent scooped AM1s in forever were geekin on them thinkin they were some old iD or something lol

I plan on scoopin the sail and fogs at somepoint, just not on top of the list right now

With Nike giving all the early pairs out I really hope they make these in large numbers so we can grab them easily and double up when the sales happen!

Agreed - I rocked my Jades over the weekend to a party and all the homies who havent scooped AM1s in forever were geekin on them thinkin they were some old iD or something lol

I plan on scoopin the sail and fogs at somepoint, just not on top of the list right now
Quality wise they are as good or better than a ton of the older Am1's. Doubling up on them no question!

^i swear I look down at my feet and that toe point got me thinking these were made in 04' lol
I'm right there with you dude lol

With Nike giving all the early pairs out I really hope they make these in large numbers so we can grab them easily and double up when the sales happen!
Everyone who got theme early is a MOA and got them early to start posting pics to hype everything up...well all MOA and people like the owner of Round 2, they're given out early strategically for sure 

I guess ive already taken an "l" on the atmos, a "pre-L" if you will and was looking at the big picture of whats to come. Should have clarified myself, I am not one to dabble in the hype. And the atmos rerelease is 1000% hype. Yeah, theyre an nice shoe, but i do not want to jump through hoops. I believe there is still a fsr of all the pinnacles on the app if im not mistaken.. and I like it that I can cop at my leisure, andnif I see them on sale at a store it kind of brings back that feeling of yesteryear, the excitement of the hunt.

I guess ive already taken an "l" on the atmos, a "pre-L" if you will and was looking at the big picture of whats to come. Should have clarified myself, I am not one to dabble in the hype. And the atmos rerelease is 1000% hype. Yeah, theyre an nice shoe, but i do not want to jump through hoops. I believe there is still a fsr of all the pinnacles on the app if im not mistaken.. and I like it that I can cop at my leisure, andnif I see them on sale at a store it kind of brings back that feeling of yesteryear, the excitement of the hunt.
Yea for sure - I'll attempt the atmos but if I don't snag I wont be upset. Really only stoked on reds, blues and the iD rumors...

Me personally, the MOA pairs and the Atmos are an easy pass. I've never liked the Atmos joints and the other MOA pairs look like throw up to me. I'll just focus my efforts on the OG joints or the ID's. Im not too pressed about what's releasing.

Quality wise they are as good or better than a ton of the older Am1's. Doubling up on them no question!

Doubling up? Maybe! But for sure the Jades, Fogs and even the Berrys turned out really good. Still hope the same result for the OGs and further GRs&IDs.

The Berrys seems to be more limited than the pinnacles!

Just copped the Jades with the $20 off thanks to NT. And copped the cream laces to match...I'm in on the OG reds too...this hobby/addiction is way to expensive.

not too sure if pinnacles can be found in niketowns but the f&f 30% off coupon Nike sent out over the wknd works in there this time and not just factory/clearance spots.

I've been watching this thread for a few months now but for some reason never made an account to interact. Well I'm here now just in time for Air Max Day so Im hyped.

Must cops for me:

Both OGs

ID's

Berrys (if they hit clearance)

Reactions: You
not too sure if pinnacles can be found in niketowns but the f&f 30% off coupon Nike sent out over the wknd works in there this time and not just factory/clearance spots.
wtf I missed out on the $20 coupons and now the 30% off coupon. Nothing on Nike+ or on email. Not cool, Nike.

Did they send it through the Nike+ app?

Got one for the F&F this past November but nothing for the upcoming one.

^ dblplay1212 dblplay1212 contact a rep.

you spend a lot of $$$ w/Nike from what I see you post here so they should issue you one no problem if you ask for it.

the 30% off was sent via email and it's a code that they can scan instore right off your phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom