THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Whoop whoop got the code and the Jordan 6 went to the desktop, 6's and Berrys enroute with a discount, time to que up the ice cube...today was a good day. Wasn't going to get both but way to go Nike suckering me in

^^^ exactly ^^^

I'd rather have it slower in here without all the novelty hypebeast user bs posts i have to wade through just to get some regular info. It'll be chirping crickets again come 3.27.17 when fools are busy reselling on ebay.

Also, idgaf about the box. I break that ish down and throw them sneakers on the shelf anyway. How about nike focus on ish that actually matters.

Grump mode on fleek today. >:
man you know how it is, you said the same thing in the '97 thread.

Anyways, I passed on the pair from that '12 OG pack for the infrared 90. And also cause the vintage look just didn't look right on the sport reds in my opinion. I though the same thing about the '13 laser blue 90 and ultramarine 180, so I passed on both.

Not gonna make that decision this time, they will be mine. These were the only kicks I was able to get from the 2 OG Packs dropped in that timespan.

32916728796_916338e857_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up about the $20 coupon. Copped those berry's on the cool.[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I don't know what to believe. First pic has a fat mudguard, 2nd pic has no piping, and last pic has piping but the mudguard is between 09-16 and the first pic. I'm hoping we get mudguard from 1st pic and piping from last pic.

Dang. The mudguard size looks inconsistent. I'll be buying multiples to mix and match then return... :nerd:

Last edited:
Doesnt look like them. Nowhere near close to the correct shape. It looks like a misleading pic to me.

Ellaesco posted her sz 4.5 and you can barely see the piping around the tongue.

I guess she didn't got the memo:"don't post pictures of the toebox!The nerds rage if they see this garbage..."

Back
Top Bottom