THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

in the 50s sounds not too bad imo here it is around the 38, cold as F !!!!!!
mad.gif

Quote:

you're living the good life, you're loaded with $tacks and you are living in a warm place
smokin.gif
it cracks me up that you think I'm loaded

yall going to low key hate on me, but im not a fan of summer because of the heat, humidity and all that which it brings.  i love winter, its actually not cold enough right now, but i'll deal with it.  i like rocking pants and long sleeve ish.  i dont like sweating for no reason.  i like snowboarding.  my car boost better in colder air and its bulking season, so i get to eat.  summer is overrated if you a low-mid income dude with no ac.  even if you got ac, its still overrated.  

Last edited:
yall going to low key hate on me, but im not a fan of summer because of the heat, humidity and all that which it brings.  i love winter, its actually not cold enough right now, but i'll deal with it.  i like rocking pants and long sleeve ish.  i dont like sweating for no reason.  i like snowboarding.  my car boost better in colder air and its bulking season, so i get to eat.  summer is overrated if you a low-mid income dude with no ac.  even if you got ac, its still overrated.  

Oddly enough, i can slightly agree with you. I'm more a fall kinda guy. I love the fall fashion. Good thing about Ohio, we get all of the seasons.

asian pass revoked
laugh.gif

asian pass revoked
laugh.gif
yeah man, i agree with you.  idk where it comes from.  the rest of the fam, and every other asian i know is genetically predisposed to love that sticky icky heat.  maybe i was adopted or something.  give me below 40, a hoodie and some dark colored am1s and im straight.  

Last edited:
Here it's 29, Friday waits with 17! Hate the german weather. Born there but never get used to it. Maybe a genetic thing. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

yeah man, i agree with you.  idk where it comes from.  the rest of the fam, and every other asian i know is genetically predisposed to love that sticky icky heat.  maybe i was adopted or something.  give me below 40, a hoodie and some dark colored am1s and im straight.  
no offence tho, but you fit in the transethnic category

95 degrees with 80% humidity all summer blows. 20 degrees with wind is worse though. My sinuses and body can't handle it. 65 in the day and 55 at night is the jam in the winter.

Last edited:
Man I run outside yr round. In the summers I'm melting in the 95 degree heat 90% humidity and the winters I'm out here triple layered with ice clamps over my lunarglides trying not to bust my ***.
north east weather blows.

I don't know how you Florida guys survive those summers. I was down there one July and felt like I was gonna die of dehydration I was sweating so much. I must have lost 5lbs from ball sweat alone. 
embarassed.gif

I don't know how you Florida guys survive those summers. I was down there one July and felt like I was gonna die of dehydration I was sweating so much. I must have lost 5lbs from ball sweat alone. :wow:
I guess it's all about what you're used to. We can handle the heat but we can't handle the cold.

These came in today !! On a bum note Sole Supremacy double listed my LeBron 11 ASG and canceled my order so no glow in the darks for me

These came in today !! On a bum note Sole Supremacy double listed my LeBron 11 ASG and canceled my order so no glow in the darks for me

I know the shape sucks but I still enjoy those. It's a fun summer shoe when outside.

Found some pics on Instagram of a few of the colorways I have coming in a couple weeks. Really digging the first and last pair! I think those are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. The third pair looks great and I think is the color combo most people ordered. 

I didn't need this......:smh:

Back
Top Bottom