THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sick.gif
hyperbeast with too much money, would give him credit if he bought them all for retail, but i am sure thats deff not the case
laugh.gif

damn that pic has me feeling some type of way lol

Heads up boys....

homie in the 97' thread has an 11.5 up for the oop.

Last edited:
Just need one pair of those BRS and maybe one of the Parra and I would be good! At least it looks like some pairs are worn.

hyperbeast with too much money, would give him credit if he bought them all for retail, but i am sure thats deff not the case
laugh.gif
idk man I don't think of anyone rocking 10 year old AM1's as a hypebeast. Getting into it and going back to buy old great pairs doesn't make one a hypebeast. Just means they didn't get into it until late and they (we) have to pay the price for it. Hypebeasts would be the Yeezy and boost babies.

idk man I don't think of anyone rocking 10 year old AM1's as a hypebeast. Getting into it and going back to buy old great pairs doesn't make one a hypebeast. Just means they didn't get into it until late and they (we) have to pay the price for it. Hypebeasts would be the Yeezy and boost babies.
that dude is a Euro hyperbeast, no normal am1 in the collection is hyperbeast period

he only wants the stuff what gives him credit and likes

Last edited:

where is the rest then ?? why he dont floss with it on FB then
laugh.gif
I've seen him post several others before. He just posted that one bc he's selling a Cherrywood and someone wanted a legit check on him. Don't get me wrong, he was certainly showing off with it though. I can't blame him though. I'd have that pic printed on a shirt and I'd wear it daily.

I've seen him post several others before. He just posted that one bc he's selling a Cherrywood and someone wanted a legit check on him. Don't get me wrong, he was certainly showing off with it though. I can't blame him though. I'd have that pic printed on a shirt and I'd wear it daily.
i dunno where you saw that but when i tried to track his posts in the group only that recent post came up, and he is been added to the group 1 year ago

And gold was $1000 an ounce in 2010. It's $1600 now. Some things become more appreciated over time.
wtf have gold to do with shoes ?? its not even relevant to each other, gold aint no collectors item

peeps only buy them to sit on it and try to sell it for more later down the road

wtf have gold to do with shoes ?? its not even relevant to each other, gold aint no collectors item
peeps only buy them to sit on it and try to sell it for more later down the road
Not really. My wife will never sell the wedding ring I bought her. It's worth more now than when I bought it.

I don't know how we got so off track here. My only point was someone that buys old AM1's isn't necessarily a hypebeast just bc they haven't been buying them for 20 years. There's much more hyped shoes out there to go after, namely yeezy and boosts. That's all I'm saying.

Not really. My wife will never sell the wedding ring I bought her. It's worth more now than when I bought it.
I don't know how we got so off track here. My only point was someone that buys old AM1's isn't necessarily a hypebeast just bc they haven't been buying them for 20 years. There's much more hyped shoes out there to go after, namely yeezy and boosts. That's all I'm saying.
why the people only go for the shoes that are determined sought after by the sneaker community then ?? why they dont buy ultras or AM1s from 2011-2012 ?? you know why ?? because thats not considered cool by the rest, it wont give you likes, thats why, that dude will quite buying am1s within a few years, just like this dude from ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/limakuni/...7aQAAOSwAuZX5k3M&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

he is also here on NT i have seen him before here, he bought all the hype stuff, did some flossing on FB and insta and within 2 years he dumped everything on ebay without wearing them and now he is struggling heavy to sell them and trying to get his money back
mean.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom