THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

why the people only go for the shoes that are determined sought after by the sneaker community then ?? why they dont buy ultras or AM1s from 2011-2012 ?? you know why ?? because thats not considered cool by the rest, it wont give you likes, thats why, that dude will quite buying am1s within a few years, just like this dude from ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/limakuni/...7aQAAOSwAuZX5k3M&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

he is also here on NT i have seen him before here, he bought all the hype stuff, did some flossing on FB and insta and within 2 years he dumped everything on ebay without wearing them and now he is struggling heavy to sell them and trying to get his money back
mean.gif

roll.gif

I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't buy Ultras and AM1's from 2011-2012 bc they look like ****. I've picked up a few like the picnics and Milanos bc the colorway makes up for the shape. I'd love a picnic of great quality and a 2007 shape. I'm steadily picking up pre-2009 pair bc they shape and quality was better. Some are hyped, some aren't. Currently looking for a 2008 Bronze Medal pack. It's not hyped at all but I think it looks clean so I want it. The other 2 I'm currently hunting are Currys and Chlorophylls. Those are more hyped but I'm not buying them bc they are hyped. I just think they look good. There's plenty of hyped pairs I don't like. Elephant, Beasts, Animals, Safari, Clot Kiss, etc. I'd pick those up for $100 a piece but nowhere close to what people pay for them. They just don't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, there are some people that go after pairs for the wrong reasons. I think we're all guilty of that at some point. I just think you're wrong in the fact that you look at anyone that hasn't been dedicated to it for 20 years like yourself as a Johnny come lately hypebeast. That's not always the case.

you're dedicated or not there is nothing in between, peeps that like to floss for likes comes and go, i have seen plenty of them especially at the FB group,  they are there active for 1-3 years and then they will suddenly disappear and you'll never see them again, the only remainments from them are the shoes that are for sale on ebay and klekt

you're dedicated or not there is nothing in between, peeps that like to floss for likes comes and go, i have seen plenty of them especially at the FB group,  they are there active for 1-3 years and then they will suddenly disappear and you'll never see them again, the only remainments from them are the shoes that are for sale on ebay and klekt
Most people get bored with hobbies. Guys like you are the exception. I feel confident in saying that in 3 years I'll have the majority of the old stuff that I want and then I'll pick up a few new pairs here and there but I won't be buying as much as I do now. That's just how it goes. I doubt I'll ever sell mine but I'll get interested in something else and move on. That's why I said guys like you are the exception. Most people don't have one hobby that they commit their life to. Props to guys like you that do though.

this aint no hobby for me anymore, its a way of life, it have slowly become a lifestyle through the years and it is part of my existence in life, i am gonna keep doing this until i die, AirMax4Life 4Ever !!!!!!!!!
More power to you man. I wish I could keep interest in something that long.

I have the OG Kabuto's and wear them with the bright pink laces they came with. One of the pairs I constantly get questions and compliment on.

All this reminds me of the pic I saw on insta of @shoenica there's not many pairs in that pic that I would purchase just a lot of double triple even quadruple hype kicks, I think it's just a really sad pic, no history, but if that's what she likes then cool, we're all different [emoji]9996[/emoji]

All this reminds me of the pic I saw on insta of @shoenica there's not many pairs in that pic that I would purchase just a lot of double triple even quadruple hype kicks, I think it's just a really sad pic, no history, but if that's what she likes then cool, we're all different [emoji]9996[/emoji]
shaniqua is even worse, almost all her shoes are payed by daddy
laugh.gif

master in buying shoes with daddy's money
roll.gif
if dad aint no millionaire she wont own ish

Last edited:
Yo. I'm down for this AM1 enthusiast meet up. 3.26 in NY? Haha (if they have another air max con)

@singledout your little bird say anything about another air max con?

what you call limited then ?? patta chlorophyll discounted to $80 at kicks crew in 2010
keyword ****2010**** haha

I bought my chloro for retail and my cords as well, but see AM1 were my jam even back then. 

Things were different 6 years ago, people weren't flexing on social media and you could still do phone calls to Proper or walk into Saint Alfred in Chicago days later after pattas drop and swoop for retail with NO HASSLE.

Ah to go back into time...

Haha dude I thought about it.... But then thought man... 3k. I'm good.

I'm just not that interested in the colorway itself to spend a grip on it.

I like 2,3

Cosign.

Yo. I'm down for this AM1 enthusiast meet up. 3.26 in NY? Haha (if they have another air max con)

@singledout your little bird say anything about another air max con?

Lets make our own amcon day. Real talk, lets all just meet and grab food and rock kicks. Me and @FrankWh1te can hit the gym, no bromo.

GREAT:lol:

shoenica is disgusting! Sad that she is mentioned in this thread. No matter in which way!

Agreed. I feel like a lot of more serious female sneakerheads are busted.

keyword ****2010**** haha

I bought my chloro for retail and my cords as well, but see AM1 were my jam even back then. 

Things were different 6 years ago, people weren't flexing on social media and you could still do phone calls to Proper or walk into Saint Alfred in Chicago days later after pattas drop and swoop for retail with NO HASSLE.

Ah to go back into time...

Them good ol days.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 You and I have similar tastes. I too am after bronze medals. Top 3 finds for me.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE you a baller son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom