THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can't wait for that new shape this year! Im def grabbing all black and all white to match my current am90s

I wonder how the 3.26 am1 will look this year....

Found some pics on Instagram of a few of the colorways I have coming in a couple weeks. Really digging the first and last pair! I think those are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. The third pair looks great and I think is the color combo most people ordered. 

Last edited:
GONNA GRAB EVERY PAIR THAT RELEASES WITH THE NWeE SHAEPPEE and double up!!!111 TRIPLE UP QUADRUPLE UP!

You can't say stuff like that. We're not allowed to have opinions here. Either you like every move nike makes, or don't bother contributing. Youve been warned.

hippohead hippohead

I Can't hate on the black and grey ones.

Last edited:
The black and greys look great. Tempted to order, but I've spent too much on shoes lately [emoji]128521[/emoji]

You can't say stuff like that. We're not allowed to have opinions here. Either you like every move nike makes, or don't bother contributing. Youve been warned.
you've been warned for warning someone's opinion. Only my warning matters and is taken more seriously

:rofl:

Sometimes I wish we all lived in the same vicinity so we could get together and analyze this sh*t in person

You know, kick back and toss around some shoes and compare **** over some buds and brews haha

Nonetheless I am getting stoked to see everything unfold slowly, I have a little bird telling me early March (even before AMD) we could start seeing the model go up for sale

you've been warned for warning someone's opinion. Only my warning matters and is taken more seriously

:rofl:

Dwight: That is a demerit.
Jim: [reads demerit] "Jim Halpert, tardiness." Ugh. I love it already.
Dwight: You've gotta learn, Jim. You are second in command, but that does not put you above the law.
Jim: Oh, I understand. And I also have lots of questions, like, what does a demerit mean?
Dwight: [scoffs] Let's put it this way. You do not want to receive three of those.
Jim: Lay it on me.
Dwight: Three demerits and you'll receive a citation.
Jim: Now that sounds serious.
Dwight: Oh, it is serious. Five citations and you're looking at a violation. Four of those and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in a world of hurt... in the form of a disciplinary review written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior.
Jim: Which would be me.
Dwight: That is correct.
Jim: OK, I want a copy on my desk by the end of the day or you will receive a full disadulation.
Dwight: What's a dis... what's that?
Jim: Oh, you don't want to know.

Sometimes I wish we all lived in the same vicinity so we could get together and analyze this sh*t in person

You know, kick back and toss around some shoes and compare **** over some buds and brews haha

Sorry, I don't associate with Chinese made am1 wearers.
Real talk, it might clear up some confusion and make me actually like some of you. :wink:

Last edited:

Nonetheless I am getting stoked to see everything unfold slowly, I have a little bird telling me early March (even before AMD) we could start seeing the model go up for sale
Yea I'd enjoy kicking back with the guys from here. Big sneaker releases are full of nothing but resellers and the videos I see of sneaker conventions are mostly hypebeast boost babies. Non of that sounds fun. I'd kick back with the AM1 and AM90 thread any day though.

Yea I'd enjoy kicking back with the guys from here. Big sneaker releases are full of nothing but resellers and the videos I see of sneaker conventions are mostly hypebeast boost babies. Non of that sounds fun. I'd kick back with the AM1 and AM90 thread any day though.
Very well stated - AM dudes are def more the crowd I'd run with

yeah the dudes in the thread are the only cats on the internet I'd feel cool irl meeting.

we might not agree on everything but we agree about the stuff that matters for the most part.

You think the pricing will stay the same or get bumped up bc of the new shape for 2017?
I saw a listing for an OG red release that showed pricing at $85 for a kid's shoe so that matches up to what they are listed for now, I think.

back in 2002-2003 AM1 was only $70 in the US
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom