THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lil Panzies in this facebook group have been complaining all daamn day about the shape of the 2017 air max 1s. Me peraonally, I'm thankful progress is being made. To each his own tho i guess

I have all of these new samples in hand right now..

They are made in USA and have an invisible mini swoosh on the mudguard that only shows up when you stand next to someone wearing boosts.
YO!! Now das what im sayin haha that would be so sick

Im so confused...jm tryin to order a pair of these and am looking thru IG to see real pics
I like these but dude said theyre barkroot brown, bu the renderings show them to be more red. I think i may order multiple pairs and just see for myself smh

Im so confused...jm tryin to order a pair of these and am looking thru IG to see real pics
I like these but dude said theyre barkroot brown, bu the renderings show them to be more red. I think i may order multiple pairs and just see for myself smh

The photo you posted is indeed barkroot brown.

Here is a comparison of barkroot to cognac.

There is also photos here of a barkroot which are the same as the ones you posted.

http://niketalk.com/t/301367/the-official-air-max-1-thread/32070#post_27220072

Last edited:
the new 2k17 am1 shape is good enough for me, if they drop some cws that suits my taste i will deff gonna cop

and i already consider my self picky as F, since i havent bought any am1s for almost 3 years

Quick update on the Greystones I sent to Jason Markk. I won't have them back in hand until later this week but my buddy sent me a couple teaser pics. I'll do a better before/after when I get them back but from what I can see they look criiiiiiispy!

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE want to dig through your 82k pair of AM1's and find me a pair of white insoles with a red Nike Air logo? Pleeeeeeeeeease?
i tell you i am more of a Blue guy, i barely have any red shoes so the chances that i will find a pair with a red NA logo will be super small, last thursday i went digging for my wmns HOA's, Hold Tights and the Black OG Mesh at my storage for my date last friday with my bae and that was already a huge pain in the a**
sick.gif

Last edited:
i tell you i am more of a Blue guy, i barely have any red shoes so the chances that i will find a pair with a red NA logo will be super small, last thursday i went digging for my wmns HOA's, Hold Tights and the Black OG Mesh at my storage for my date last friday with my bae and that was already a huge pain in the a** :x  
Haha all good man. I know the OG Red Flyknit has the right insole but I really don't want to spend $100 on a pair of shoes just for the insoles. There has to be a way to get just the insoles.

Haha all good man. I know the OG Red Flyknit has the right insole but I really don't want to spend $100 on a pair of shoes just for the insoles. There has to be a way to get just the insoles.
you're ballin, you can deff spend 100 bux for pair of OG red fk 1s 
happy.gif
just buy them grab the insole out and sell them again without insole, but i gonna tell you already the red wont match up with your OG greystone midsole

Last edited:

you're ballin, you can deff spend 100 bux for pair of OG red fk 1s 
happy.gif
just buy them grab the insole out and sell them again without insole, but i gonna tell you already the red wont match up with up you OG greystone midsole
It won't be perfect but it should be really really close. This is my Flyknit that's beat. Do you know of anything that would match better?

It won't be perfect but it should be really really close. This is my Flyknit that's beat. Do you know of anything that would match better?
i dont know any insole that matches better but i am pretty sure that there is a insole out there that match up with the greystones, but the problem is when you go google for am1s or am90s you cant see the insole, so that makes it very difficult to find a decent match imo

Last edited:

i dont know any insole that matches better but i am pretty sure that there is a insole out there that match up with the greystones, but the problem is when you go google for am1s or am90s you cant see the insole, so that makes it very difficult to find a decent match imo
Yea I had to go through old Klekt listings of Greystones just to find the pic of the insole. Would be impossible to find pics of other pairs. Just too time consuming. I'll just settle for the Flyknit ones as they are close enough. I'm going to call Nike and see if there's a way they can help me out with a pair of insoles.

Yea I had to go through old Klekt listings of Greystones just to find the pic of the insole. Would be impossible to find pics of other pairs. Just too time consuming. I'll just settle for the Flyknit ones as they are close enough. I'm going to call Nike and see if there's a way they can help me out with a pair of insoles.
maybe you should contact some of the more well known customizers and see if they can replicate the NA logo with a smilar color to the greystones

Quote:
This.
laugh.gif
at dude saying it's a generational thing. I get that people can express themselves however they want but people are super grumpy in this thread compared to some of the other AM threads I go to lol
Funny. I think people are super sensitive in this thread. Buy what you like and rock what you like. I don't get how the opinion of someone else affects that. Especially if it's someone who you know from past history has different taste than you. It's just shoes. It's not that serious.

Quote:

Funny. I think people are super sensitive in this thread. Buy what you like and rock what you like. I don't get how the opinion of someone else affects that. Especially if it's someone who you know from past history has different taste than you. It's just shoes. It's not that serious.
thank you.  unless you talking about me.  then FU.  <--- see what i did there?  
tongue.gif

We'll Stevy just posted his real pair that he got...

Edit: it's just a cast, maybe the one they used for the mold. Still cool since it's signed, I'd take it haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom