THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Is there any speculation on when the NFL will release zeke's punishment? This is beyond a joke.

Also, anyone hitting any games this season? I'm 75% going to the game in ATL, a part of me wants to hit the OAK game but a part of me wants to live too so idk.

Was going to the opening game but changed my mind with Zeke likely being suspended.

Definitely going to the Atlanta game and then I go to one cowboys game in Dallas per year but haven't chosen which one yet.

My friends have already said I'm banned from attending playoff games (cowboys are 2-8 when I'm in attendance including the playoff losses of last year and 2014)

Going to the game against the Chiefs in November (my girl is a chiefs fan :rolleyes)

Women who enjoy football :pimp:

Was going to the opening game but changed my mind with Zeke likely being suspended.

Definitely going to the Atlanta game and then I go to one cowboys game in Dallas per year but haven't chosen which one yet.

Just curious, did you purchase your game tix yet? I'm holding off for now because prices are OD asf and because I don't think ATL will be that great this season :lol:

I like how they put both LA games in DFW... mayhem would ensue if it was in LA :lol:

No question :lol: waiting patiently for the LA and Vegas away games in the coming seasons :pimp:

What's the consensus in here, Zeke getting suspended for one, or two games?

I'm thinking he'll get one game, I wanna believe Jerry with his "no findings" statements, but I think that's him on his Bob Kraft defending Brady swagger.

Damn i wanted to go to make a trip to that Denver game....

will just listen from home to my boy tony now lol

I think they give Zeke a game.

Excited to see some ball tomorrow, dont even care if the starters arent playing lol

Just got around to watching footage of the HOF game. Hopefully Gathers keeps getting better and challenges Witten for the top TE spot. Gathers looks to fast for linebackers and too big for CBs. That would be a matchup nightmare for defensive coordinators already worried about zeke and dez......

I'm starting to get excited

Defense looked confused out there. Linebackers blowing coverage assignments. CB and Safetys not sure which coverage their in.

Last edited:
Gonna have to actually look into the Zeke allegations. I thought the girl was caught in text messages trying to get money?

Back
Top Bottom