THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

I'm also ready but sad that there were so many stories about Zeke, dude needs to never leave his mansion.

Optimistic about this year. Seems like everyone in the east made moves to get better but hopefully we can stay healthy and the secondary plays better.

I just don't understand people sometimes ... What is Zeke doing? Like how dumb can you be? It is illogical to act like he is ... I just don't understand it ...

Dang they cut Lucky for something he may not have even done. Cole world.

Still would have kept him and had him and Switz do all ST stuff.

Couldn't find this thread!! Glad to see it back up and running.

A lot of drama this offseason. Zeke will probably get suspended and more than likely comeback rusty and will struggle till he can work himself into game shape.

So much negative news about the Cowboys I am pateintly waiting to hear a positive story about something that may contribute to some wins this year

Yup bunch of knuckleheads. Hopefully these knuckleheads can get us a couple rings.

Likely getting cut or not, the organization handled Lucky incorrectly and should apologize and put in a word to assist in him getting a look from another team.

Wonder how Dez feels.

Likely getting cut or not, the organization handled Lucky incorrectly and should apologize and put in a word to assist in him getting a look from another team.

Wonder how Dez feels.

Well he's on the Jets now lol

at least he'll get playing time

Wonder how Dez feels.

I disagree bc Lucky wasn't released bc of the charges in VA, dude was already on the bubble when Swisher was drafted and those in know such as the Cowboys front office knew that the dog napping issue wad more than what Lucky led on.

Besides Lucky had issues being on time for practice and even missed some practices, he had numerous other issues that were never brought to light.

They're not tolerating bubble players with outside football issues, simple as that.

Is there any speculation on when the NFL will release zeke's punishment? This is beyond a joke.

Also, anyone hitting any games this season? I'm 75% going to the game in ATL, a part of me wants to hit the OAK game but a part of me wants to live too so idk.

^The latest rumor out there on the Zeke decision is... next week. Since they didn't want to overshadow JJ getting in the HOF.

The decision was suppose to be announced over last weekend, but they want to be dramatic...

Is there any speculation on when the NFL will release zeke's punishment? This is beyond a joke.

Also, anyone hitting any games this season? I'm 75% going to the game in ATL, a part of me wants to hit the OAK game but a part of me wants to live too so idk.

going to the opener game against giants and tailgating for the green-bay game

^The latest rumor out there on the Zeke decision is... next week. Since they didn't want to overshadow JJ getting in the HOF.

The decision was suppose to be announced over last weekend, but they want to be dramatic...

|l|l|l

Zeke gonna miss that week 2 game I'm going to :smh:

Don't say that :frown:

going to the opener game against giants and tailgating for the green-bay game

SNF X Week 1 electricity :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom