THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

To be objective Zeke prob needs a babysitter like Dez had. Son stays making bonehead decisions.

Jones and the Cowboys should pump thier brakes on the appeal. There is a lot more to the story that isn't being put out but it is worst than what everyone initial thought. There are pictures and video of a lot of stuff he has done that just because it hasn't seen the light Zeke/Cowboys thought everything is going to be OK. If everything releases it might be on some Ray Rice stuff and Zeke might be cut

Not too worried McFadden and Morris will make the most out of those extra carries and Zeke should be fresh for December

Last edited:
Jones and the Cowboys should pump thier brakes on the appeal. There is a lot more to the story that isn't being put out but it is worst than what everyone initial thought. There are pictures and video of a lot of stuff he has done that just because it hasn't seen the light Zeke/Cowboys thought everything is going to be OK. If everything releases it might be on some Ray Rice stuff and Zeke might be cut
If this is true why wasn't he criminally charged?

So the NFL hired a private investigator to look into zeke personal life. So the guy in the bar didn't press charges and his old girlfriends didn't press charges so Zeke can't be charged in court. However they still told thier story to the private investigator and told they were paid to keep thier mouth shut. The girlfriend has been extorting Zeke and even though she was paid to keep her mouth shut the PI some how got possession of recordings, pictures, and photos that prove Zeke was abusive. If Cowboys fight and try to skew the NFL.... the evidence might be released and the bad situation may get worse

According to Ian Rapoport the NFL has warned Zeke of "Banishment" if he has any additional violations

Zeke needs a babysitter. Too much reckless behavior after only being in the league for a year.

So really you don't know, you're just assuming the worst?
Not assuming the worst, I just hope The Cowboys only appeal the length of the games to maybe 4 and not the overall suspension because I have seen interviews where Jerry Jones was saying they have nothing on Zeke and he wasn't expecting any charges. I just think if the NFL has to prove to the public they have evidence a lot of Zeke's mistakes will come to light that wouldn't if they just take the suspension

this is BS yo... no charges and he still got 6 games

NFL trying to make an example outta him

Deflategate vibes

Source on the private investigator?
Source of who the private investigator is? Not sure who but almost every article about Zeke discusses the investigation process. As far as the info on what was found during the investigation, I heard Chris Carter on a Podcast say he had a source and seen pictures and video and wouldn't be surprised if Zeke was suspended half the year about 3 weeks ago.

I'm also ready but sad that there were so many stories about Zeke, dude needs to never leave his mansion.

When it comes to allegations involving a member of the Dallas Cowboys, there's always "more" to the story ...just as the Lucky Whitehead issue was "more".

Love Zeke but dude gotta grow up fast playing for such a fabled franchise and everything that entail.

The surroundings of this is plain stupid tho...

dude did not get charged and the evidence is all on his favor

FOH with that personal conduct policy crap

Women who enjoy football :pimp:

Just curious, did you purchase your game tix yet? I'm holding off for now because prices are OD asf and because I don't think ATL will be that great this season :lol:

No question :lol: waiting patiently for the LA and Vegas away games in the coming seasons :pimp:

Didn't buy them yet. Probably going to wait to be honest.

Also not feeling too optimistic about this seSon

do players get drug tested while they are suspended? If so...... Zeke might be out for the year if he gets tested.

I have read every piece of publicly available information regarding the Zeke situation ... There are three undeniable facts ...

1) The woman KEPT COMING BACK after "altercations" took place

2) Text messages prove she asked her friend to lie to police

3) She was in an altercation with soomeone else at the bar prior to "most damaging" exchange with Zeke

I have concluded that Roger is mad at Jerry for something ... Literally the only thing I can come up with ...

I have read every piece of publicly available information regarding the Zeke situation ... There are three undeniable facts ...

1) The woman KEPT COMING BACK after "altercations" took place

2) Text messages prove she asked her friend to lie to police

3) She was in an altercation with soomeone else at the bar prior to "most damaging" exchange with Zeke

I have concluded that Roger is mad at Jerry for something ... Literally the only thing I can come up with ...

Reports are saying NFL also investigated the fight in the night club and they are treating him lifting the women's shirt as sexual assault. Even if they side with Zeke on the domestic violence he still has to make excuses for two other incidents.... Zeke is a dumba@@. Hopefully the appeal can get it down to 4 games but Zeke needs to hold himself accountable sooner or later. A lot of incidents he been in at OSU got swept under the rug and he hasn't learned a damn thing from it.

Rico is going to be a star.

Facts.

Didn't buy them yet. Probably going to wait to be honest.

Also not feeling too optimistic about this seSon

I went ahead and coped tix to the Giants game instead.. I hadn't seen an ATL ticket less than $240 since the schedule released and I haven't been to NYC in a couple years. With that said, if the Cowboys are doing their thing I'll probably try to do ATL too.

Not really ... He literally looks like he has a dead leg ... A damn shame if that's how he is going to be for his career because he won't have much of one ... He's basically relying on being a plus athlete with straight line speed but that might last for a year or two ...

Not really ... He literally looks like he has a dead leg ... A damn shame if that's how he is going to be for his career because he won't have much of one ... He's basically relying on being a plus athlete with straight line speed but that might last for a year or two ...

Not sure what game you were watching, he wasn't bad at all. He was shooting the gaps but either missing tackle by overunning the rush, either way it caused their RB to chose another gap which is technically is still helping the defense.

Now imagine Jaylon shooting the gap on a HB pitch causing the RB to chose another hole then Sean Lee blasting the next gap for tackle for loss.

At least this is my hope for Jaylon as his awareness is already off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom