THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Yeah I didn't notice the "dead leg" either, I saw pretty much what I was expecting... intrigued to see how he progresses from here.

Dak looking flawless :pimp:

Anyone else prefer Morris over McFadden? I liked him in college but today, Darren's extremely washed to me.

Yeah I didn't notice the "dead leg" either, I saw pretty much what I was expecting... intrigued to see how he progresses from here.

Dak looking flawless :pimp:

Anyone else prefer Morris over McFadden? I liked him in college but today, Darren's extremely washed to me.
I've been lobbying for Alfred to get more of the load ever since we signed him

I dunno WTF happened to him last year where he wasn't playing at all but he should be the starter for however long Zeke is out

No “dead leg” problems at all. Jaylens mistakes last night were discipline related. He was over aggressive and overran the play a few times. But with a football IQ like us, I only expect him to get better.
I was pleasantly surprised.

Dmac looked good last night. I’m willing T.I give them a 50/50 split.

McFadden had 9 rushes for 59 yards and looked just as explosive as he did two years ago...what more did you want him to do :lol:

Reports are saying Cowboys are interested in Haden at the right price.

Low key happy the game was canceled, don't want no more players getting hurt but it would have been nice to see Chidobe and Swisher get some game reps since they are supposedly healthy now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/01/ezekiel-elliott-files-lawsuit-to-vacate-suspension/

PRATT OH.gif

If true, the NFL ignored the NFL's lead investigator in Zeke's case.

Kia Roberts was an assistant district attorney in Brooklyn for 8 years prior to taking the position with the NFL as an investigator. She was the one that actually interviewed the accuser and then recommended no suspension for Zeke, but Lisa Friel, the NFL's Senior VP of investigations banned her from the meeting with Goodell and recommended the 6 game suspension. None of Roberts findings or recommendations were included in the NFL's final report or the suspension letter sent to Elliott and made public by the NFL.

From the Star-Telegram:

It’s those failures of the process that Elliott and the NFLPA attacked during the appeal hearing and plan to exploit if they have to go to federal court to seek a temporary injunction.

That Roberts’ recommendation didn’t make it into the report and Roberts not being involved in the decision making, even though she ran point on the fact finding with the accuser, are trap doors that could come back to haunt the NFL if this goes to federal court.

More info leaking out about the Zeke investigation.... interesting thing is that Lucky Whitehead was banging Zeke's accouser behind his back and sending her information about Zeke's whereabouts and giving up a lot of dirt about what he was saying about her. I swear the Cowboys always in some drama, lol

Last edited:
More info leaking out about the Zeke investigating.... interesting thing is that Lucky Whitehead was banging Zeke's accouser behind his back and sending her information about Zeke's whereabouts and giving up a lot of dirt about what he was saying about her. I swear the Cowboys always in some drama, lol
So glad we got rid of that clown.

More info leaking out about the Zeke investigation.... interesting thing is that Lucky Whitehead was banging Zeke's accouser behind his back and sending her information about Zeke's whereabouts and giving up a lot of dirt about what he was saying about her. I swear the Cowboys always in some drama, lol

You serious? What a *****. Lame *** boy.

Where did that info come from?
It's all insider information from the investigation that I get from my friend that works in Dallas media. All this info will probably hit on Tuesday once the announcement is made for if he is suspended or not. Media outlets been told to hold on to info until the suspension verdict comes out.

Some more info that will probably come out is Zeke admitted to doing Cocaine and Molly. Went to break up with the accouser and found out she was pregnant. Introduced her to drugs and convinced her to have an abortion for the safety of the baby. She agreed and Zeke broke up with her while she was recovering from abortion. A lot of the threats that Zeke said he received from the accouser about ruining his career and black mailing him came from an unknown number and is basically his word against hers. The accouser reached out to Whitehead on social media and starting messing around with him when the Cowboys played Cle last year. Zeke found out about from screen shots and hotel receipts from the unknown number and was very pissed and wanted revenge and was trying to mess with the accousers closes friends.

Zeke also was questioned and investigated about Lucky Whitehead's Dog going missing and the fight in the club also had something to do with Whitehead (this part of the investigation is very messy!)

I am not a big fan of Zeke's actions but one thing I know from reading the reports is he seemed to be telling the truth because he admitted to doing a lot of stuff that doesnt make him look like a good person. He was very straight forward with information so the NFL doesn't have solid info about Zeke beating up the accouser but has info of Zeke admitting to fighting at the Bar, doing cocaine/molly, and knowing where Whitehead's dog was kidnapped and the people who took him.

Back
Top Bottom