The NBA Draft Thread

How I would like to see the lotto turn out
1.Boston
2.Minnesota
3.Philly
For chaos. Philly tanking and still not winning the lotto. The lakers to miss the pick after tanking. Just maddness.
Or throw the Knicks winning it knowing they won't keep it.

Last edited:
I did the lottery thing on ESPN and Boston won it 3 of the 5 times :nerd: MN once and LA once :nerd:

I think the Suns need Simmons the most, but I'm not trying to see him in the west.

Therefore, send him to the Celtics.
I'm down with this. I could catch Ingram or Simmons on the local channels. And the wizard they have disguised as a coach will make good use out of the rook (if they keep the pick).

I could settle for:

Celtics in top 2.

Philly out of top 2. **** them.

Don't care where the Lakers land, but it's gonna be funny as **** if they get 4.

This is gonna be the year Philly finally gets the first pick though.
mean.gif

Last edited:
They fired Hinkie they deserve it.. Id rather them have it than the Lakers.. Then the Lakers pick lands at 4 then the Sixers get Dunn as well.

Last edited:
Really need the Knicks to get lucky and get a top two pick :smokin. Only team I need Dunn to goto is the Timberwolves. They would have a ridiculous young and talented core if everyone develops

They fired Hinkie they deserve it.. Id rather them have it than the Lakers.. Then the Lakers pick lands at 4 then the Sixers get Dunn as well.
You know what's going to happen. Sixers win the lottery. Draft Simmons. Simmons will be good. Saric and embiid finally play and colangelo will get all the love like he was the one that turned the franchise around.

You know what's going to happen. Sixers win the lottery. Draft Simmons. Simmons will be good. Saric and embiid finally play and colangelo will get all the love like he was the one that turned the franchise around.

Is Saric finally coming over? If so.. You're absolutely correct Colangelo will get all the credit :lol:
Don't let me down Silver

Ben or Bust
hole up...Philly fans wouldn't be happy to get Ingram?!?

1. Lakers
2. Celtics
3. Sixers

Let's get it :pimp: Ben can keep all his kicks.

This lottery is going to cause a ton of pain becuase if you don;'t get pick 1 or 2.

there are infinitesimal degrees of difference between picks 1-25.

Last edited:
Boston Celtics ready to bounce back at NBA draft lottery

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15563616/nba-boston-celtics-hoping-draft-lottery-woes-come-end

The Rick Pitino quote.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow...
sick.gif

In nine trips to the lottery since 1994, the Celtics have never improved their pre-draft position, and the two visits in which they had their best chances to vault toward a top spot -- 1997 and 2007 -- ended with the team absorbing brutal gut punches.
Twiss, the Celtics' jovial media relations czar who this year completed his 36th season on the job, was still trying to wrap his head around what happened. He recalls that, before the formal lottery drawing, NBA officials had conducted a pair of mock draws to demonstrate how the event would run. In the first mock, the Celtics secured picks Nos. 1 and 3. In the second, Boston emerged with picks Nos. 2 and 3. Twiss liked the consistency.

Then came the official draw.

Twiss dutifully wrote down the four-ball combination and glanced at the list in front of him with all of Boston's potential combinations. When he realized it wasn't on his list, his heart sank. Then came the celebration from beside him. Spurs at No. 1. Then the Philadelphia 76ers snagged pick No. 2. The Celtics, who entered that night's draw armed with a 36.3 percent chance at securing the top overall pick, settled for selections Nos. 3 and 6 -- not the worst possible outcome, but try selling that to a team convinced it was about see Duncan in green.
Nine days after Boston's Finals triumph, the Celtics drafted Maryland's Len Bias, a 6-foot-8 swingman who was supposed to help Boston sustain the success of a team that had won three titles in six years. But Bias passed away two days later following a cocaine overdose.
For Boston, this will be its eighth time hoping that the ping-pong balls redeem themselves for that heartbreaking miss in 1997. During that span, the Celtics have never improved their pre-lottery status and have been leapfrogged by teams behind them in three of those years.
Yo.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Always knew about Len Bias, but this is some next level **** when you put it all together like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom