The NBA Draft Thread

"Chriss surprised even himself in coming so far so fast as a freshman, using advanced athleticism and a decent perimeter game to charge up draft boards. Teams like to see a prospect trending up, and that's Chriss in a big way. But he is not a good rebounder for a power forward and he fouled out in 15 of 34 games."

:x

Last edited:
I really hope Tyler Ulis falls to Philly with either the Heat or Thunder pick. The boy is the goods.

Projected top pick Ben Simmons and his agent, Rich Paul, are now changing course and plan to wait until after the NBA's draft lottery on Tuesday to decide with which shoe brand to sign, sources told The Vertical.

The thinking from Simmons' camp is straightforward and simple: It’s the Los Angeles Lakers or bust.
The early strategy from Simmons and his Klutch Sports Group representation was believed to be a desire to sign a shoe deal before the draft lottery, but they aren’t satisfied with the Nike offer, sources said. They're hoping that if the Lakers land the top overall pick – which they have a 19.9 percent chance of doing – Nike will move closer to matching adidas’ offer.
Point guard D'Angelo Russell went to the Lakers last year as the second overall pick, and Nike upped its offer considerably to prevent Russell from signing with adidas. Russell agreed to a deal worth $1.2 million annually.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...rategy-000608913.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Ullis is going to have to be a savant on offense to be a starter of any caliber.

Last edited:
Projected top pick Ben Simmons and his agent, Rich Paul, are now changing course and plan to wait until after the NBA's draft lottery on Tuesday to decide with which shoe brand to sign, sources told The Vertical.

The thinking from Simmons' camp is straightforward and simple: It’s the Los Angeles Lakers or bust.
The early strategy from Simmons and his Klutch Sports Group representation was believed to be a desire to sign a shoe deal before the draft lottery, but they aren’t satisfied with the Nike offer, sources said. They're hoping that if the Lakers land the top overall pick – which they have a 19.9 percent chance of doing – Nike will move closer to matching adidas’ offer.
Point guard D'Angelo Russell went to the Lakers last year as the second overall pick, and Nike upped its offer considerably to prevent Russell from signing with adidas. Russell agreed to a deal worth $1.2 million annually.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...rategy-000608913.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Rich Paul knows how to get his players paid. I'd hate to have to deal with him as a GM.

Dude definitely has a savant feel

Damon Stoudamire had a weird career trajectory but I could see Ulis being a more cerebral version of him? I don't see Ulis coming into the league producing like Stodamire but more like the years 6 and on

Uliss is an off the bench, change of pace type pg ...just wayyy to short and frail to be a consistent starter in a good team ...dudes like Nate Rob and IT are strong and extra explosive for their size , Uliss ain't that

Back
Top Bottom