The NBA Draft Thread

Also heard Simmons is waiting to see where he is picked before signing his shoe deal...Hopefully he goes with Nike Im fiening for a new signature shoe.

The results are in?? Dikembe just tweeted "congrats to the sixers for getting the #1 pick in the NBA draft" and then quickly deleted it :nerd:

Last edited:
The results are in?? Dikembe just tweeted "congrats to the sixers for getting the #1 pick in the NBA draft" and then quickly deleted it :nerd:

Yea he goofed. Maybe they'll have to change it now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The results are in?? Dikembe just tweeted "congrats to the sixers for getting the #1 pick in the NBA draft" and then quickly deleted it
nerd.gif
jig is in 

Can anyone list the lottery teams ? 

I want to see which city is bigger, as I think it could play in part for the top 3 picks. 

If philly doesn't end up with the #1 pick, regardless if it was just an honest mistake or not, dikembe's mentions on twitter will be on FIRE all week :rofl:

Dikembe's a pretty smart guy. I don't think he's dumb enough to accidentally put something like that out there. Either it's true or he wanted the attention for whatever reason.

The one good thing David Khan ever did was call out that the Stern regime was rigging the draft lottery.

The lottery was rigged when the Pelicans won, since they needed a new owner and the league owned the team, the guy probably said "give me an all star game and anthony davis / the #1 pick and i'll buy the team

:nerd: Mutumbo knows all

ive been screaming since Hinkie got fired that Philly got promised the 1 pick for firing Hinkie & hiring Colangelo

@MarcJSpearsESPN Lakers enamored with Providence's Kris Dunn after #2 pick & have talked about possibility of 3-guard rotation using Russell as combo, source

Back
Top Bottom