The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Does look sus he chose Chad who was hunting over Frankie who was training
If that's true then 
mean.gif
 I mean we all questioned why Chad was the selection in the first place when Aldo got hurt

Frankie was coming off a win against Faber on May 16th while the Conor/Aldo fight was scheduled for July 11th

Mystic Mac 
pimp.gif

Most will see 1 unconscious man here. 
I see a clean get up about to happen in a fight against multiple attackers.
Hips away, strong frame with the left hand, right hand post on the mat with bottom leg free for a clean get up. 
If Big John was a second attacker, he is in trouble. I am a split second away from being back to my feet here.
With his outstretched, forward reaching pressure, and his torso separated from his hips, Big John is ending up face down after the get up.
Two or three quick cracks to his temple and I make my escape clean.
Two attackers immobilized. 
What's up Las Vegas.

That man Aldo was straight stiff after that knockout yeesh

Looking like his soul left his body.

We gonna see what Conor is really about

He has had two lines of thought since he's gotten into the UFC 

"Hold two belts (possibly even 3, lol)" and "Get rich and get out". It will be interesting to see if he sticks to his guns on both of these mantras 

Last edited:
dana might as well make a tag team handicap match...frankie and rda vs conor

Last edited:
RDA would wipe the floor with Conor

I think its a good fight, conor still got that reach @ LW....doods arms are long af

At this point I think thats the fight....frankie might be the better fight, but frankie doesn't have a belt so the fight just isn't as sexy as back to back title fights, actually if you wanna be technical, conor could have 3 straight title fights. Its wild, but its happened before, this dood hendrix just came off 3 consecutive title fights too

the fact RDA is title holder (shaping up to be a dominant one) and conor's willing to challenge for it immediately after the death of aldo is once in a lifetime ****....

think conor said he was ready to go in march/april then also be able to defend 45 at UFC 200 (prolly frankie) in july....so....this dood obviously got plans

Last edited:
I predict Condit getting worked, Robbie is at a different level of violence right now. I definitely won't count him out because he's always game, but he was getting beat standing up vs Hendricks, Woodley and a pretty green Rory (until the 3rd round comeback of course). He usually comes up short vs the elite, but we'll see. He's unorthodox with his striking tho and his chin is insane so who knows, maybe he catches Robbie with something.

Every interview with Ariel

Mystic Mac knew from day 1

Bluuuueee Berries

We haven't got a pot to piss in

Last edited:
Especially RDA, they're wildin on that one. Frankie maybe not so much, he might actually be an underdog in that fight.

Back
Top Bottom