The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Last week in the post fight interview rda talked about how much he respected aldo and he deserves respect. He probably wants to beat up the irish fella too.

RDA had the best response to McGregor honestly. The 145ers all want to fight him and will be plenty vocal because he is the champ. For RDA it's more or less just letting Conor understand, that his 145lb title isn't worth squat to the 155lb champ. McGregor want to build the hype as if RDA is chomping at the bit to fight him, pretty sure the only reason he cares to is to shut McDouche up.

Last week in the post fight interview rda talked about how much he respected aldo and he deserves respect. He probably wants to beat up the irish fella too.
Idk, Cerrone seemed to bug RDA a ton more after the repeated steroid allegations. If Conor starts throwing the PED thing then RDA will probably get more invested

RDA been living in Newport now and seems pretty content and not really nationalistic of Brazil. Just an observation from all of the pre fight shows and interviews. Seems like he doesn't care about having a Red Panty night at all

Last edited:
Lol McGregor really left Brazil in shambles. Silva, just like most, still consider it a lucky punch/accident smh.
Same with RDA and Frankie's manager Ali Abdel-Aziz. Dude has reason to be this way (has to play to his stakeholders) but damn is he salty AF 
laugh.gif

Dude so whiny. Don't be upset that Conor as a FIGHTER is doing a better managerial job for himself than you are for your clients 
laugh.gif

"Frankie ruins guys" "I think it was a lucky punch on Aldo" oh really 

Last edited:
How many times are people going to doubt dude 
roll.gif

He called that damn shot the week before the fight.

Yeah, I wouldn't call it lucky. Aldo threw the worst punch ever that left him wide open to Conor's strongest punch and went night night.

How many times are people going to doubt dude :rofl:

He called that damn shot the week before the fight.

Stop it. He was jus bloviating

He aint nostradamus and he didnt call squat. I heard him say it would be a 2nd round stoppage once. Hes jus talkin mayne...

I love Frankie but who the heck did the guy ruin? His manager running his mouth overcompensating for the fact that Frankie and RDA are humble

He aint nostradamus and he didnt call squat. I heard him say it would be a 2nd round stoppage once. Hes jus talkin mayne...
Eh. He has been right on pretty much every fight. He did literally say what would play out against Aldo. I can post it if you want but you should just believe me

Last edited:
Eh. He has been right on pretty much every fight. He did literally say what would play out against Aldo. I can post it if you want but you should just believe me

I remember.. he said domething like hell be too in the moment too tense yada yada. But you cant say 3 different things then get credited for calling your shot one one of them kinda sorta happens

Did he also predict chad would take him down constantly, then chad would be exhausted and he'd finish him?

Did he also predict chad would take him down constantly, then chad would be exhausted and he'd finish him?

Uhhh he legitimately said that Aldo's right hand would be his down fall...that he leads with his face, he would slide over and catch him with his left straight.

How much clearer can he be :lol:

Mystic Mac. Always with te predictions.

He visualizes it. Back from when he didn't have a pot to piss in. Back before me girlfriend Wuz popping tags. Before Josie was done in one blow.

Back
Top Bottom