The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Probably because he was the champ and lost so he goes down a notch. In the ufc rankings the champ isn't #1, he's listed as the champion with no rank.

Cody will be gone too, just wait on it 
laugh.gif

"I’m going to go out there [Team Jackson] in January, probably do a few weeks there, come back here [Sacramento] for a few weeks, then go back again for a few weeks, go back and forth," Garbrandt told MMAFighting.com. "I really like Brandon 'Six Gun' [Gibson]. His technique, his motivation, and his training...I believe in him, and he believes in me."

Cody will be gone too, just wait on it :lol:

"I’m going to go out there [Team Jackson] in January, probably do a few weeks there, come back here [Sacramento] for a few weeks, then go back again for a few weeks, go back and forth," Garbrandt told MMAFighting.com. "I really like Brandon 'Six Gun' [Gibson]. His technique, his motivation, and his training...I believe in him, and he believes in me."

I follow Six gun on instagram. Dudes pad work is legit :pimp:

So much so i copped one of his shirts :lol:

Last edited:
I'd like to see the rematch but it doesn't make sense from a sport legitimacy perspective. But we know Uncle Dana ain't playing fair.

Maybe Uncle Dana can give Rockhold the Romero fight then give Vitor another "Legends" fight. If he wins then set up the rematch. Also set up Jacare and Weidman. A lot of contenders. Like winner of Bisping/Silva.

Weidman dont wanna see Jacare and Dana doesnt wanna destroy another one of his beautiful creations hah

Well then who is he going to fight next? Is he going to chill?

Everyone is down on the immediate rematch. So there's no else for him to fight now that they've committed Anderson/Bisping. Romero was promised a title shot. He already beat Vitor and Machida.

Well then who is he going to fight next? Is he going to chill?

Everyone is down on the immediate rematch. So there's no else for him to fight now that they've committed Anderson/Bisping. Romero was promised a title shot. He already beat Vitor and Machida.
valid points ha

hadnt thought about it but I do know getting ragdolled by Jacare and submitted would destroy his career. dont care who you are if you get dominated at your strength and beat down in front of millions the way he did and then get it again!?!? fagettabowdit even his pops would fall back

i dont really care who he fights, im not so interested in the UFC and their belts though I jus enjoy watching fights in any capcity hah

If y'all was so down on Aldo getting a rematch hell no does Weidman deserve one.. He got worked similar to Ronda. Maybe not as bad :lol: but after the first round it was all rockhold.

And Conors hair game A1

Last edited:
I hate how the MW division turned out. Romero cheated twice and looked meh against Jacare but he's most deserving of the next title shot. I am upset that Jacare also looked meh but ultimately felt that he won the fight

Now we're gonna get freaking Vitor in a title fight 

I am praying Anderson looks Godly and we get an interesting comeback story

Weidman fighting Jacare would be a great matchup, not sure if they want to knock off a contender though. Kennedy is waiting in the wings as well. In what seemed to be a no fail division, I am not really intrigued by a Rockhold vs Romero fight nor a Rockhold vs Vitor fight. They both gas after 1 round

Last edited:
If y'all was so down on Aldo getting a rematch hell no does Weidman deserve one.. He got worked similar to Ronda. Maybe not as bad :lol: but after the first round it was all rockhold.

And Conors hair game A1

C'mon man...

That was a toss up until the wheel kick.

Next weekend I'm most looking forward to Poirier vs Duffy. I really thought Duffy would have a coming out party in Ireland. I'm still picking Duffy but I wonder how the delay effected both guys

For some reason I am not really hyped for Lawler vs Condit even though they will most likely throw crazy stuff

Last edited:
So supposedly six gun works closely with all tam guys, he was on tuf too with Urijah.

Cody can only benefit from training at both camps...I see him n dillashaw fighting down the road, he didn't like tj for leaving

I hate how the MW division turned out. Romero cheated twice and looked meh against Jacare but he's most deserving of the next title shot. I am upset that Jacare also looked meh but ultimately felt that he won the fight

Now we're gonna get freaking Vitor in a title fight 

I am praying Anderson looks Godly and we get an interesting comeback story

Weidman fighting Jacare would be a great matchup, not sure if they want to knock off a contender though. Kennedy is waiting in the wings as well. In what seemed to be a no fail division, I am not really intrigued by a Rockhold vs Romero fight nor a Rockhold vs Vitor fight. They both gas after 1 round

Let us pray

He looks like josh thomson in that pic.

Is everyone at tam mad at dillashaw? He went with the guy who made him a champion while the rest of them are all mad with their title fight losses.

Just watched gsp hendricks replay on fs1..I actually scored it gsp 3-2 this time. I remember having it 3-2 hendricks that night, prob just caught up in seeing gsp pushed

Back
Top Bottom