The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

dudes is punch drunk if they think conor fighting nate right now
laugh.gif

conor wants the 55 belt, nothing else right now
Well damn, you don't say 
laugh.gif
 thought I was the only one that thought this

Last edited:
Well damn, you don't say :lol:  thought I was the only one that thought this
Yeah and retire after .. lol

Please quote me ....

LeBron wants to be better than MJ doesn't mean is happening.

Want .....

In Regards to Connor fighting nate, is something you said didn't make any sense .. I as others broke down why it would make sense ...

Don't come and forget where this all started ... LoL boy ...

Yeah and retire after .. lol

Please quote me ....

LeBron wants to be better than MJ doesn't mean is happening.

Want .....

In Regards to Connor fighting nate, is something you said didn't make any sense .. I as others broke down why it would make sense ...

Don't come and forget where this all started ... LoL boy ...
No it didn't make sense, Conor wants two belts. He has no reason to fight a middling Nate Diaz

You didn't really break down anything either

No it didn't make sense, Conor wants two belts. He has no reason to fight a middling Nate Diaz

You didn't really break down anything either
Lol .. man ... Just come see me next Connor announcement.

Who doesn't want a belt?

If Nate doesn't make sense ... Cool ... But tell me why RDA makes sense? Dude has destroyed every opponent recently ... Dude has been fighting with other lightweight ... Dude has proven to be solid ... You act like the greats never work themselves to other weight classes .. shut makes no sense ... Now if it was cowboy .. then it would make sense .. Mate cowboy both are the same ... Anyways ... You won bruh you know to much ...

just my opinion...he would like to get that 155 belt down the line, but i really don't think he is in a rush. long term goal is to hold both belt and clean out both division. it wouldn't hurt if dana gave him the title fight immediately. a couple tune up fights at 155 while defending that 145. let the 155 guys beat up each other while, but it's hard to see someone really testing RDA :x

sadly, frankie might get his opportunity at conor when he's near 40. gotta wait in line...

the number one goal is to make $$$. holding two belts will help, but conor isn't gonna put himself at risk to lose

Last edited:
**** what dana talking edgar should be next.. conor put in all that work to win the title but aint gon defend it? dude should postpone that move up till next year... like i said earlier this week don't hold up 145 and run him into an asswhooping at 155 when he's fine where he at.

Last edited:
Lol .. man ... Just come see me next Connor announcement.

Who doesn't want a belt?

If Nate doesn't make sense ... Cool ... But tell me why RDA makes sense? Dude has destroyed every opponent recently ... Dude has been fighting with other lightweight ... Dude has proven to be solid ... You act like the greats never work themselves to other weight classes .. shut makes no sense ... Now if it was cowboy .. then it would make sense .. Mate cowboy both are the same ... Anyways ... You won bruh you know to much ...
You are definitely in your feels with all these little comments you make. No reason to be so petty and catty 
laugh.gif

I never said "greats never work themselves to other weight classes" 
laugh.gif

RDA would wipe the floor with Conor, never said he wouldn't. Whether or not Conor tinks that is what matters

We don't tink like he tinks. You have to remember that

Last edited:
You are definitely in your feels with all these little comments you make. No reason to be so petty and catty :lol:

I never said "greats never work themselves to other weight classes" :lol:  

RDA would wipe the floor with Conor, never said he wouldn't. Whether or not Conor tinks that is what matters

We don't tink like he tinks. You have to remember that
smh .... But you won. Please stop. You know way to much.

Cowboy seems to be in good spirits. Always tough watching a WEC guy go down. I would like to see him face off with Michael Johnson, Michael Chisea or the loser (or I guess even winner) of Poirier/Duffy

Cowboy Cerrone ‏@Cowboycerrone  2h2 hours agoFlorida, USA

Congratulations @RdosAnjosMMA one hell of a job #beatbutnotbroken

Cowboy Cerrone ‏@Cowboycerrone  2h2 hours agoFlorida, USA

This sport is the Highest Highs and some of the lowest Lows!! No one to blame and no fingers to point. Just dust off and ride again

Last edited:
I like cowboy because he keeps it real. During the presser last night he flat out said he got his *** whooped

Last edited:
Does Cowboy still plan to fight 5-6 times a year?

I really hope we get to see Conor take on Edgar first before he fights at LW, if he does go for that belt.

Conor ain't touching that 55 belt long as rda or khabib holds it. He gets rag dolled.

Khabib need to make that comeback cuz I need to see if this terminator rda can beat that Russian savage

Give him diaz as his comeback fight Pls ufc

Yup, I said the same thing as soon as Nate won. Give him Khabib let em finish their beef. Perfect tune up fight, hope Khabib still got the juice. It would be a shame to see injuries take him away in his prime. Dude most likely is champ right now if not for the injuries

Looks like Julianna Pena was involved in a bar fight and got arrested. Can't wait to read the details on this one

Should have said if you scared go to church.. Frankie still needs to work on that slick talk b.

Conor has no choice but to fight Frankie.. He doesn't want any part of RDA.

Frankie cut the weakest promo out of everyone who called out the GOAT this past weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom