The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Overanalyzed the hell out of the main event... damb, I'm still picking Jose 
mean.gif

Don't see how Conor pulls this off but I'd love to see him cause the world to burn 
devil.gif

Hope reason I hate Weidman is he outchea cosigning Trump's bull ****.

Hoping he catches a smooth kick to the head tonight

-145 is useless, it has really gotten to the point where Aldo gotta swag all over Frankie again :smh:

Fools stay letting that dusty manlet flourish

-Best case scenario tonight is Conor keeps it close for 4 rounds, and gets put to sleep in the 5th

Conor loses that toy belt of his, the McLame hype train gets derailed, but the fight is good enough for an instant rematch

That way when Frankie calls up Zuffa offices for a title shot, Dana can hit him wit.....

:smokin

Was a Weidman fan 'til I learned of his Trump endorsement. That said, Rockhold got nothing for Weidman, I expect Weidman to cruise to a dominant decision victory.

And yeah, McGregor going night night.

Aldo just keepin' that belt warm for Frankie.....

Last edited:
Man they killing me with these $70 ppv's man... :smh:

But I want to see this, can go the other route but my CPU speakers are messed up.. :smh:

**** it love events like this.. Spent the last few weeks watching and rewatching all these dudes fights.

my boo tecia was looking scrumtrulescent at the weigh-ins
devil.gif

Anyone else feel that Dana White low key shaded Ryan Hall after he won the TUF Finale. White usually takes a picture with the winner, chop it up a. bit. He handed him the trophy and dipped expeditouusly.

Anyone else feel that Dana White low key shaded Ryan Hall after he won the TUF Finale. White usually takes a picture with the winner, chop it up a. bit. He handed him the trophy and dipped expeditouusly.
At first he did. But he actually stood up for Hall in the press conference when reporters were throwing shade on the fight. Instead White got mad at Herb Dean and scapegoated him in a way saying he should have stood them up in the third

Dana is an idiot . As per usual

Last edited:
don't know bout yall....

but i would prefer mcgregoat to win tonight via ko
don't want him cut down to size just yet - would be entertained by a bit more of the bloviation

:\

Last edited:

I like Ryan Hall, might dude a couple times way back when he was coming up with Lloyd Irvin, back when catching folk with triangles was his thing, but famb is boring to watch to the average fan.

The BJJ enthusiast might find him enjoyable but that's about it. At his best he might be a 155 Damian Maia, at his worst, he is Dean Lister.

With Sage getting Dana red panties wet, Hall is gonna get no kinda push.

Last edited:
lol connor on his rumble johnson steez. yea he needs to be at 55 ASAP

his face looked so emaciated at weigh ins

Last edited:
I'm riding with Holloway, Maia, Jacare, Weidman, and Aldo

UH WAI MORRER

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom