The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

As a bonus, I hope Luke knocks Weidman's **** boy *** out too.

:lol: Stop, Rockhold is getting dominated tonight.

:smokin Edgar. My *****.

Hope reason I hate Weidman is he outchea cosigning Trump's bull ****.

Hoping he catches a smooth kick to the head tonight

-145 is useless, it has really gotten to the point where Aldo gotta swag all over Frankie again :smh:

Fools stay letting that dusty manlet flourish

-Best case scenario tonight is Conor keeps it close for 4 rounds, and gets put to sleep in the 5th

Conor loses that toy belt of his, the McLame hype train gets derailed, but the fight is good enough for an instant rematch

That way when Frankie calls up Zuffa offices for a title shot, Dana can hit him wit.....

:smokin

Last edited:
Weidman a fool cosigning Trump but Rockhold and that cringe smack talk ain't gonna be the guy to beat him.

And Frankie aka point god finishes and says who ain't got no power :wow: son was on a mission to prove he not a point fighter.

Last edited:
Weidman's just following Dana's dumb lead :lol:

I believe Weidman cosigned before Dana

At least Dana gave a reason, it was still ********, but I can somehow rap my head around it.

Chris went on camera and said he wasn't offended my Trump's comments about Mexicans even though he is married to a Hispanic women

Even put a cornball on camera to cosign further, like it was somehow show "yeah, what I'm saying isn't ignorant, see a black guy is ok with it." :rolleyes :lol:

So sayeth the gif wizard of Niketalk :lol:

Last nights business is all handled.

Just a few short hours til' prelims :smokin

My girl talking bout we have to go to dinner with her boss tonight. :x :smh:

I completely forgot I agreed to this weeks ago forgetting the date of the fight :lol:

Might just no show

Last edited:
I honestly don't see how mcgregor will win tonight. He may be a precise fighter but he isn't as fast as Aldo. Mcgregor may have the reach to make up, but Aldo is also explosive. He can be conservative, but if the mcgregor brings the fight Aldo can bring it too, and Aldo always prevails based on his previous fights. I'd say Aldo by stoppage or decision.

I'm also pulling for Rockhold. Dude has the right mindset coming to the fight. These are one of the biggest middleweights so it's up to whoever has the better mentality coming in. I feel like Rockhold's cockiness just shows how confident and relax he will come to the fight. I got rockhold by stoppage.

Last edited:
Man Aldo about to put the stamp on an all time great career tonight, I can feel it. He fights to his competition so if Conor brings it, this **** might be the fight of the year. Seriously cannot wait for this. I'm ready to start drinking right now :lol:

And I'm not betting on Rockhold to pull it out, but if he did that'd just be the cherry on top.

I completely forgot I agreed to this weeks ago forgetting the date of the fight :lol:

Might just no show

You better be in this thread to catch that work after ya boy loses. IDC about no damn excuses.

If Aldo loses by some miracle, I will show up in here for my slander. Like....

Only thing that changes is when Aldo wins, your fade might be delayed until the next day.

But don't worry, I'll still take you head off eventually....

Last edited:

Might just no show

you shook, just like Aldo :pimp:

edit: no show to dinner or for the fight?? :lol:

Last edited:
that **** aldo pulled at the weigh-in had me cracking the **** up... that boy relaxed and ready to kill.

Might just no show

Yeah, I'm trying to get her to not come to my place before dinner to get ready.

Telling her I will meet them at the restaurant. Then never show up :lol:

Maybe just text her "Yeah, forgot the Aldo fight was tonight, I'm won't be able to make it. Have fun though.........And my phone is about to die, love you!". Then go ghost :lol:

I know it is childish, but she gonna flip out on me all the same.

My only worry is that she comes straight to my apartment after dinner. You can if the lights are on under my front door. So she will know I'm home

I ain't tryna watch the fight in darkness, I'mma grown *** man

Last edited:

Might just no show

Maybe just text her "Yeah, forgot the Aldo fight was tonight, I'm won't be able to make it. Have fun though.........And my phone is about to die, love you!". Then go ghost :lol:

My only worry is that she comes straight to my apartment after dinner. You can if the lights are on under my front door. So she will know I'm home

I ain't tryna watch the fight in darkness, I'mma grown as man

:lol: trust me, man. just be straight up about it. that's your best shot :lol:

Might just no show

You might wanna show up to dinner since it may be your last meal.

Just sayin.

lol quit overthinkin it and jus tell her you dont feel well and need to stay in

Might just no show

:lol: trust me, man. just be straight up about it. that's your best shot :lol:

Could y'all two come get the tongue lashing I'm about to get then

Ole girl knows French, Spanish and Swahili. Half the time I don't eem know what language she cursing me out in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom