The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Prelims going by in a flash 
laugh.gif

Gonna get ready to mount up to a friend's house

Poll looks like it's gonna close with Aldo

It seems crazy and can be dangerous with some of the weight these guys cut but if you can cut that weight then more power to you.

Speaking from experience, it really messes you up short term. I used to cut 15-18lbs over two days before fights in Thailand and I felt my brain function change. All my movements felt super delayed. And that was for same day weigh ins.

This 30lb weight cut garbage is going to hurt more than one person the way they throw cans at the top guys that cut all that weight.

Speaking from experience, it really messes you up short term. I used to cut 15-18lbs over two days before fights in Thailand and I felt my brain function change. All my movements felt super delayed. And that was for same day weigh ins.

This 30lb weight cut garbage is going to hurt more than one person the way they throw cans at the top guys that cut all that weight.
Who all has been fed cans?

It seems crazy and can be dangerous with some of the weight these guys cut but if you can cut that weight then more power to you.

It's a big risk big reward type thing. That's why wrestlers have such an advantage IMO. They been cutting weight like that since like middle school.

What is this tall woman supposed to be good at? Torres controlling her being like a foot shorter 

Poll closed at 34 Aldo, 24 McGregor

As one of the nt'ers that likes women's feet, them both having painted toes is appreciated.

Who all has been fed cans?

Take your pick, all the huge fighters that the UFC has stock in have been given fights with men/women that are either smaller or less skilled (higher risk to be hurt by a bigger more skilled fighter).

Commentators call anybody that lands a decent strike a world class striker...

Take your pick, all the huge fighters that the UFC has stock in have been given fights with men/women that are either smaller or less skilled (higher risk to be hurt by a bigger more skilled fighter).

Commentators call anybody that lands a decent strike a world class striker...
Not going to get a world class match up 100% of the time believe it or not. Most of the time they get it right. Pettis, GSP, Jones, Cain, Cowboy, Bendo, Aldo I mean I could go on but all of these guys have defeated some great competition. Seems like you're focusing way too much on Ronda or McGregor

No one gives a damn about tweets from z-list celebrities. Stop putting them on the screen.

Just got into a huge argument With my bro
Over weight cutting
Almost started throwing bows at him
I personally can't stand ppl that drop crazy amount of weight u should fight at ur natural weight poor kid died recently cause of it
My opinion u have weigh ins right b4 the fight/hour b4 and keep the weight classes but also just have an open weight class to see who the real best fighter in the world is... If someone truely is the best weight n height really won't matter compared to power n technique
N I said this to my bro n he goes no weigh ins are fine they do it in all sports... This fool can't b serious
He said it's ok to gain back 10/25 pounds and not be in the weight class ur fighting in come fight day
But won't agree that there should b an open weight class
Fudge outta here with that non sense

There is an open weight class... its called heavyweight

Let Mcgoat scrap with Cain then hahhah

You and your bro both sound dumb. I agree with some of what you said though when Rumble johnson is 210 lbs for a 170 lb fight or Mcgregor at 175 in a 145 lbs division... theres an issue there. You should have to stay within ten lbs of the fight weight imho

Back
Top Bottom