The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Not going to get a world class match up 100% of the time believe it or not. Most of the time they get it right. Pettis, GSP, Jones, Cain, Cowboy, Bendo, Aldo I mean I could go on but all of these guys have defeated some great competition. Seems like you're focusing way too much on Ronda or McGregor

I'm not saying they haven't faced good competition, I'm saying they pepper in people that they shouldn't be fighting who are in danger of permanent injury. Goes beyond McGregor and Rousey, they're just the two that have had it going on recently.

I have no problem with the big weight cuts. Like I said before, if you can use it to your advantage then flourish. I had a lot of respect for Edgar when he fought guys way bigger than him at 155. Open weight fights would be great but when Pride had them we just got hewvyweights going against lightweights. I still remember Crocop kicking the soul out of wand's body.

Reppin team Aldo :smokin

Sending out love to my fellow Jose brahs.

On my way to dinner doe. I refused to drive, in the passenger seat like.

giphy.gif

I still remember Crocop kicking the soul out of wand's body.

Wand was never the same after that head kick :smh:

I remember on sherdog people saying if wand won that open weight grand prix and went on to face and beat fedor at Shockwave he would've been the greatest mma fighter ever. I need to buy more pride grand prix dvds. I've been wanting the tourney liddell participated in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom