The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

:rofl: @ ido in Ep 5 of Embedded

startin to hate this clown

makin' my dude Conor jump around like a bunny and ****

Further justifies TJ leaving team Alpha Fail.

Frankie should go to 135 and fight TJ
It might happen considering Aldo and Conor might rematch smh

Supposedly he only cut 5 pounds for this fight

Was thinking the same last night. It also times out right I believe since TJ and Dom fight early next year I believe.

So one of them will need an opponent a few months down the line. For the record, I'd like to see Dom win. Great comeback story.

I'd like to see Frankie 2.0 fight Aldo. I know some people who scored the first fight for Frankie (I did not).

Chad fought Jose much better the 2nd time around.

Think Edgar could do the same. Dude is on a tear right now. Finishing dudes. Beating all of them convincingly.

The day is finally upon us gentleman.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
let's get it
In for the Conor washing.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Was hoping to catch the fight at home, but a lot of my friends wanted to watch as well. No way I was able to fit that many dudes in my apartment. Made reservations at a local pub, $20 cover.

Irish pub, going to be expecting a rowdy crowd. Hopefully Aldo can silence all of them, although I think Conor takes it.

if this goes to the ground and stays there for awhile, aldo is submitting him. heck, if mendes wasn't straight gassed out, he would've put conor to sleep

dont care who wins, but we be funny to see another of dana's fighter lose just for the reaction. ronda and conor in two consecutive ppvs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom