The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Got shipping from eastbay this morning too... Dat free 3 day gold membership shipping, when I don't even have a gold membership :smokin

Finally seen these in person. They look great!! Unfortunately topanga cyn champs and HOH only had sizes 10, 12, 13..

:D

I swear.....to your god....if i ever catch you in the streets rockin dese muf***** ....

I will dap u up. :smokin

So in NT honest opinion my TTSA is 12 but foams i prefer to go 13. If I want to hoop in these is it resonable to get a 13 or will that be way to big?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks NT fam

I dont know how foams fit, but personally my basketball shoes i like to have room since all the pivoting and movements you do give my toes some room to move and not be squished up against the shoe.

If you like to have room I would size up .5 then idk about a whole size as i do not have mine yet, but i am a 12 also. But the consensus has been TTS for this shoe, but no one has mentioned if there is some comfortable room/space in the TTS

I usually wear a 12 but I went up to 13 on these with no problem. Fits great with just a tad bit of room to move around.

i bought to da tony parker ones and i was straight after that, when i wear em now they always get attention cuz

most people who copped em didn't save em and played ball in em right away.
There were a handful of good colorways for the Flight Club. The grey/light blue JR smith joints were dope. Black/white/purple was ok then the slew of PEs that released at HOHs were clean too. There were a lot of misses too tho.

I've been in the military for 3 years and the only place I've used my discount is IHOP lol cuz who doesn't like delicious pancakes at a cheap price
I don't really like military dudes, but you should be getting your discount wherever you can. You've earned it.

Happy to see so many people happy with their pairs. I wish every release was like this man! :pimp: seeing all the old catalog pics and people reminiscing is great to see wish this could be in the jordan retro threads :lol:

Black laces in mines right away.  I agree with statements in this thread about the zoom flight clubs(slept on), I have a few pairs, wish I had bought a few more. 

There were a handful of good colorways for the Flight Club. The grey/light blue JR smith joints were dope. Black/white/purple was ok then the slew of PEs that released at HOHs were clean too. There were a lot of misses too tho.
The PEs dropped when HOH was really HOH.  There was only 3 at the time, most didn't have access to copp.  I was lucky to be hour 1/2 away from HOH Chicago. 

they do have forefoot zoomair..its just not as responsive as something like a lebron...

not letting nike get off da hook, da air max penny I's got way more zoom air spring in da forefoot though for comparison..

The retros do NOT have zoom air in the forefoot. Its strictly phylon. Heel hexagonal zoom (a la Jordan XX2)

It does..nike does NOT put zoom air on da sole

Or da box without ACTUAL zoom air.

Back
Top Bottom