The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

You know Nike will **** something up.

They always do.

At least we're getting the black and the white ones done proper
I dunno.... only time will tell. I was suprised to see theyre only rated 1/5 stars on eastbay. It seems like the majority of people just arent really into them like that. Most people under 25 I spoke to think they're really ugly. Hopefully they're all made in numbers like the black/reds last weekend and beasts stick to their Jordans.
just to remind you guys.....

we started with this.....

now its a million ugly colorways with questionable material

oh and here's a lil known fact...

da zoom flight 98 had a spin off .... same type of tooling..uglier lookin though

eastbay-memory-lane-fall-98-nike-air-zoom-t-bug-flight-tim-hardaway.jpg

da zoom flight t-bug, da tim hardaways...
Still got a brand new pair.

Kind of want to get a second pair becauseI have a feeling I might wear these a lot. Especially since they're very comfortable.

I dunno.... only time will tell. I was suprised to see theyre only rated 1/5 stars on eastbay. It seems like the majority of people just arent really into them like that. Most people under 25 I spoke to think they're really ugly. Hopefully they're all made in numbers like the black/reds last weekend and beasts stick to their Jordans.

just to remind you guys.....

we started with this.....

now its a million ugly colorways with questionable material

I hear ya.... even if they do end up releasing a million colorways, Im not really complaining as long as they arent limited and a pain to get. Im already a little bitter they decided to make the green/yellow SC pair limited.

These are my favorite Nikes of all time and Id be lying if I said I wouldnt cop them in pretty much any colorway made. :lol:

I remember in middle school, my best friend had the white/black pair. I wanted the black/white pair. In 98 I was 11 and I'm 26 now, I do remember a few months after seeing him in his, I ended up with the black/white pair

These were definately a must have for me

Easy Cop.

Went to my local Footlocker, asked if they had em in a 12. They didn't. Said they only got in a few pairs.

Walked across the way to Champs. Asked for a 12. Got to try them on!? Bought em. Walked out. Lovely.

These look so good on feet, either zipped or unzipped. Classic sneaker.

i remember them t-bug flights.. those were my go to kicks back in the day!

will be coppin another pair soon... too bad those arnt a size 11 or i would be all over them.. i seen them on the bay, i aint mad at ya plei boi !

Just a heads up some boutiques still have not recieved shipment for them yet, Im still waiting was way to busy on Saturday to just pick these up

Man I remember when I first got on Niketalk I searched here and ebay for the longest to never find a pair so glad these dropped as a retro, this shoe more then deserves it

Can't wait to get my hands on these since I could have em as a kid but all of my older cousins had these

Reading through this thread, I feel like I'm the youngest person who copped lol. I'm only 17, all of my friends hate these, but I love em. Definitely gonna cop more CWs and hopefully the Sonics CW isn't limited to Seattle like I read somewhere.

they do have forefoot zoomair..its just not as responsive as something like a lebron...

not letting nike get off da hook, da air max penny I's got way more zoom air spring in da forefoot though for comparison..
The retros do NOT have zoom air in the forefoot. Its strictly phylon. Heel hexagonal zoom (a la Jordan XX2)

Back
Top Bottom