The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Nice to see pages from those old catalogues again :smile:

Hope they retro the Pippen II's in black. And the GP Zoom II's.

Pro Strongs, Duncan Foam Max's, Flightposite 1's, OG Foamposite 1's, Gloves, Hawk Flights.... :pimp:

Taking me back in this thread :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Damn I miss all those early Flight shoes. Never got the Hyperfilights and the Ultra Flights I couldn't fit.

picked up my pair yesterday too. didn't have my true size 11.5, so got the 12.

hope they run small to make up for it, but i generally have no issue with half size up. never even got a chance to try them on. just copped and bounce and had other things to do.

also my first pair with the new nike box! :tongue:

is it safe to say the general age census of folks getting these are late 20s early 30s?

I don't remember seeing the real pics of these:

Last edited:
just saw the pics for the white ones. why would nike change the inside material? might be a deal breaker for me.

I figure most people talking about these remember them from before, they arent an entirely attractive shoe just a creative design and ahead of its time.

I had the white pair but Always wanted the black i passed on the black for some others I cant remember but I do remember being at the mall deciding. I wanna say it was some foams. but these will be the only pair I get unless they drop an eggplant color or something

I was 9 when they originally released and remember seeing them in magazines and such.  Not sure how much they were in grade school sizes, but at that age, I had little say in what shoes I was getting for bball haha

i pray to god these dont get *****d out like the Griffeys

and i have a feeling they will

I dunno.... only time will tell. I was suprised to see theyre only rated 1/5 stars on eastbay. It seems like the majority of people just arent really into them like that. Most people under 25 I spoke to think they're really ugly. Hopefully they're all made in numbers like the black/reds last weekend and beasts stick to their Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom