The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

strolled into my local footlocker to see if they had any and was able to pick up the last 11

Just got an email from Villa!!! I was concerned about using work address for shipping. They said that everything was ok and they got approval from my bank. I'll have my tracking info shortly!!

AWESOME!!

Yeah, most of the stores that had these for sale in my area only a received a FSR.

Last edited:
Yeah the FTL I went to only had a FSR too. Lucky I was able to get my size since it was the only size 11 they had left.

Just want to say thanks to you guys for the info on these. I recently made my NT account but I've been followin this thread throughout the years. Finally snagged my pair today which was the last size 11 they had out here in SF. :D

Last edited:

Just want to say thanks to you guys for the info on these. I recently made my NT account but I've been followin this thread throughout the years. Finally snagged my pair today which was the last size 11 they had out here in SF. :D

Nice pick up

seeing everybody's pairs is making me heated that I didnt chose express shipping :smh:
Dont wanna have to wait til friday to put mine own

Last edited:
I'd bet anything Oregon will have players wearing the green ones this season.
no doubt about it .... if i didnt get any scholarship offers i would have went to oregon and try to walk on just to get free stuff

I take a 11 in Jordan's - I got wide toes.  What size should I do in these?  I can do 10.5 in normal Nikes but I'm feelin the squeeze.  Should I stick to 11?

Last edited:
Returned my size 9 for a 9.5 and now they fit just right.. I could've sized up to a 10 with a little wiggle room, but they were sold out of sz 10.

These are def imho thee best release this year... super nostalgic for me. Had these on when we won our junior high championship game.

Last edited:
I love these retros. Great Job, Nike. 

I've worn them everyday since Saturday, got a 10.5 and thought they were snug at first, but after wearing them the whole weekend, and today, they're one of the most comfortable shoes I own. Up there with the Penny 5 in comfort when it comes to recent releases.

Killer avy :nthat: .... I was just looking at my grey/red pair today, midsoles are crumbling.... Nike really needs to retro the Deluxe's sometime soon

Thanks! yeah mine probably had their last wear a few weeks ago, both medial front midsoles are crumbling. I heard a rumor for 2014, but haven't seen anything yet.

-Pete

Today was a great day. After class i called several stores close to campus all of them said they were sold out of my sz 11 or anything i could fit on, except for shiekh. Went with the quickness to go cop, but just for curiosity i went to champs to see whats up cause the girl that answered my call sounded like she knew very little about the shoes i wanted. So the only sz they had was 11.5. Decided to try them on, they fitted like a glove (pun intended) So i was copping and remembered i had that bday coupon (shout out to the thread for coupons) Ask lil ma at the register nicely if i could use the coupons said yes, didnt eem have to bring out the manager everthing went smooth. Got the kicks, and the money saved went toward family dinner. Shout out to everyone that copped. 

champs at the galleria (houston) has 9.5 on display.. didn't ask if they had other sizes but just incase someone here is still looking..

Back
Top Bottom