The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I've always wanted to see the carolina colorway the Son Of Glove had, on the Glove. Beautiful leather but I never liked the SOG...

Last edited:
So torn on whether or not to double up. Got my pair on Saturday, but thinking about trying for another on the NDC release. And I agree, the son of gloves were super dope with all of those colorways!

Son of Gloves were dope and the colorways were on point.... but yall must have never owned a pair if you think the "leather" was any good.

They were made of really cheap synthetic that simulated the appearance of full grain. It looks nice in photos, but it cracks and peels really bad.

The smooth synthetic used on the white/green FLight 98s may not have looked as nice but it was 10x more durable.

surprised these are being so well received. gonna try to cop with bday coupon
Don't be surprised at all, these haven't been retroed and alot wanted these, here in los angeles in most shoe stores kicks in larchmont, shiekh, footaction, champs in glendale and burbank it is all sold out only large or small size left,

picked up my pair yesterday too. didn't have my true size 11.5, so got the 12.

hope they run small to make up for it, but i generally have no issue with half size up. never even got a chance to try them on. just copped and bounce and had other things to do.

also my first pair with the new nike box! :tongue:

is it safe to say the general age census of folks getting these are late 20s early 30s?

I'm usually an 11 and had to go 1/2 size up on these. Tried both on in store and the 11.5 fit better. You should be good

Copped the GLOVES for the first time - older bro had them and the SON of gloves. I stole them both from him when he moved out lol.

I'm usually an 11 and had to go 1/2 size up on these. Tried both on in store and the 11.5 fit better. You should be good
I'm going true to size on my second pair because they will mold to my foot and the 11.5 will be waaay to big after a while

My jimmy jazz order should be here today. Was able to grab a pair for my boy cause it seemed like the smallest any store got em in was an 8. I know this dude is gonna be amped haha

Did you have the actual coupon, or email with your VIP #? Every time I go there and try to use the coupon they give me a hard time because I just have the pic saved on my phone.
I just print out the coupon via email from FTL and they apply the 25 dollar discount. I guess it really depend on the store, I went to beverly center and they did not hesitate accepting the coupon. 

I'm going true to size on my second pair because they will mold to my foot and the 11.5 will be waaay to big after a while
I went .5 size up on these. the 10 were a little tight, even the employee at footlocker recommend me to go up half a size cuz he copped the day before

Nah im good. Made it my whole life without a discount, don't feel I need it now. If I could I would give it away to someone less fortunate.

Just like any other military person I've ever met..... SELFLESS!!

Props to what u do everyday! People don't realize the sacrifice: ur mind, body, family (whether it be ur mom and dad or wife and kids)!

Always keep y'all in my prayers!

How are these moving in the DMV? I'd love to pick these up when I go back home for Christmas since I don't live somewhere where we get many sneaker releases.

Back
Top Bottom