The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Ask Ced Ceballos? LOLOLOL!!

Kidding!!!

Normally they don't. Unless they do, then bring some random family member,whose bday is coming up to the mall with u!
my wife copped for me using her birthday coupon she received through email. My question is, is that coupon re-usable or a 1 time deal? I see people giving props for someone posting a coupon so I'm just curious

Anyone see the glove T at stores? I want to order it from NDC, but don't want to pay shipping....

do they ask for ID when you use the birthday coupon ?

No you just need the VIP card. Just picked up my pair today from FTL at beverly center
Did you have the actual coupon, or email with your VIP #? Every time I go there and try to use the coupon they give me a hard time because I just have the pic saved on my phone.

I always print out the coupon and bring it in. I just give em my VIP number then after they ring bit up play it off like I forgot it in my pocket. Never been asked for iD. Only got rejected once in the Barkley Olympic 180s at HoH bev center

I didn't even bother with the coupon, just went on and doubled. Last pick up for the next few months...

Coupons don't have a VIP number just the key code the sales person types in the machine. It's still generic and hasn't been made to be used once or assigned to someone yet.

Last edited:
what worked for me is i just printed out the coupon (black and white) and wrote down my vip in a piece of paper. Didnt have a hard time at the register at all. I guess it depends on the person you have working the register. 

Coupons don't have a VIP number just the key code the sales person types in the machine. It's still generic and hasn't been made to be used once or assigned to someone yet.
My local footlocker never trips (even tho I rarely buy from them), but whenever I make it to HOHLA, they always ask me for the print out or to see the actual email because I guess the email has VIP # on it? They always give me problems without.

Originally Posted by franc  

are these TTS for the majority of those that have them?
I got my normal 11.5 and they fit just right.  I have a wider foot as well, so if you want a little bit of room to work with I think you could go up half a size from your normal and still be happy with the fit.

Would LOVE to see the "Son of Glove" make its return... there were alot more of these on the streets in the Late 90's than the actual "Zoom Glove" itself.  More affordable & more colorways... all the Kids had em... except for me. 
tongue.gif

It does not get any better than that Full Grain Leather.

Btw, THESE (below) White/Black "Son of Gloves" > Wh/Blk "Zoom Flight Glove" ANYDAY!

"Son Of Glove" PERFECTION.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom