The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Speaking of flights tho...If nike drops these og style i mite be dunzo for real

:D

Speaking of flights tho...If nike drops these og style i mite be dunzo for real

SPeaking of the ZF5.... since these were recently taken down from NikeID and there aren't any retro bbal shoes available at the moment.... Im REALLY hoping they decide on the ZF98s to replace them.

I need some advice.. I have to try and order a pair of these online and I don't know whether to get a 13 or 14. I fit in to foams, shaqnosis' and diamond turf 2s perfectly. Please help me out!

I need some advice.. I have to try and order a pair of these online and I don't know whether to get a 13 or 14. I fit in to foams, shaqnosis' and diamond turf 2s perfectly. Please help me out!
With the Foams I went a half size up. So my TTS is 10.5, but I went with an 11 on the Foams and these. 

Just went to Footlocker on my Lunch to use my Birthday Coupon that I forgot to bring w/ me when I copped on Saturday morning.

Manager Girl remembered me & looked out for me on the favor tip! And it's the Expiration Date! $26+ back in my wallet..... S/O to TINA! Lol

these shoes comfortable for basketball?
Haven't had a run in them yet, but the fit is great and they feel low to the ground.  Court feel seems like it'll be excellent. Not sure how traction will hold up unless you're on a clean floor.

Check out Nightwing's review, I know he did a full review on them

To all my Houston/Spring area NTer's. Footlocker Woodlands has an 8.5 left, and Shiek has a 8 8.5 9, I got the last 9.5, and I think 10 10.5 is what the employee there told me. Get at them bros!!

canceled my jj order walked into footlocker today got mines with the bday coupon 120 out the door quality is on point ,happy with this purchase !

Last edited:
So in NT honest opinion my TTSA is 12 but foams i prefer to go 13. If I want to hoop in these is it resonable to get a 13 or will that be way to big?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks NT fam

So in NT honest opinion my TTSA is 12 but foams i prefer to go 13. If I want to hoop in these is it resonable to get a 13 or will that be way to big?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks NT fam

I dont know how foams fit, but personally my basketball shoes i like to have room since all the pivoting and movements you do give my toes some room to move and not be squished up against the shoe.

If you like to have room I would size up .5 then idk about a whole size as i do not have mine yet, but i am a 12 also. But the consensus has been TTS for this shoe, but no one has mentioned if there is some comfortable room/space in the TTS

I need to double up before the end of the year but I'm happy with my pair at the moment. I want to see some new cws!

Just got shipping/tracking info on jimmy jazz but i checked fedex.com and no tracking yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom