The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

its just your pairs trying to give for max grip in case u want to steal someones Java or swag...
roll.gif

I did that in space jams and the powder started seeping through the seems. Was more unsightly than helpful...
If you're having trouble with squeaking, try removing the insoles, putting some baby powder inside the shoe, then putting the insoles back in.

This was a big problem on X's and XII's and a little baby powder usually solved it.

IF anyone wants the black and purple ones. They are up for sale at the San Ysidro Outlets, full size run for 99 plus tax. My grey/orange pair is super comfy and I will go back and grab the black ones.

Anyone know if the red pair is at the outlets yet? My boy grabbed the black/neon for $55 from the outlets. Now trying to help him find out if the red is at the outlets.

Thanks

Is there a Hawk Flight thread?  Not sure where to post this and did't want to create a thread... 

US11.

20150830212452_original.jpg

Wore these for Halloween 
smokin.gif

My Glove collection so far...I have all the colours that I wanted to grab...Kinda overkill on the black and whites

but I picked up two at retail when they first released and 2 recently at $65 worn one time and $80 for a 

DS pair at an expo.  I wore these and the "Son of Gloves" back in the late 90's.  

..Recently grabbed the dukes on eBay for 55 shipped 
eek.gif

Bonus:  Nike Zoom Flight Club.  Back before the Gloves retroed this was as close as we got..

had to scoop em'.  

Last edited:
^^^ :pimp:

I still need to grab the sonics color. Stupid deals on the black white pair.

Back
Top Bottom