My fav gp shoe ever
Actually my favourite shoe ever !

Would like up, do whatever and pay
Whatever for 2 sets of these( as I killed
My last ones too quick)

Are we keeping it in here?

http://www.weibo.com/gogokicks

005w1kUzgw1epsv1ouqryj30m80m9dih.jpg

love the Hawks. i balled those black n blue ones to death. def coppin. still waiting for Zoom GP's...

Ah I couldn't find this thread. The Miami heat and the Dukes are $80 at Footaction in store only.

Really want these...missed out back in '98.
I found a pair of these in amazing condition in my closet a few years ago. I wasn't into shoes anymore so I threw them as a BIN on ebay for I think 200. I think they sold in something like an hour. They really need to retro them. I would buy multiple pairs.  Although the sonic flight kinda look decent in real life. I'm kinda into them. 

Last edited:
I went to two. Both said they couldn't order and didn't have anything bigger than a 10. Thanks though, I'll just have to keep looking on eBay for the right price.

I went to two. Both said they couldn't order and didn't have anything bigger than a 10. Thanks though, I'll just have to keep looking on eBay for the right price.

Order from here:
http://m.footaction.com/?uri=product&sku=16772400&model=202710&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Then return and rebuy for the right price or call CS and see if they can match the price to the store price.

Also, look for Instore pickup options in your area for your size. Then check the stores and confirm they are there and buy locally without the hassle of the above method.

Oh damn, thanks. I looked on Eastbay and didn't see any of the blue.

Does anyone have the sku number for the blue? I gotta friend that can get someone to order them for me from FA or FL. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh damn, thanks. I looked on Eastbay and didn't see any of the blue.

Does anyone have the sku number for the blue? I gotta friend that can get someone to order them for me from FA or FL. Thanks!

You killing me smalls.... I gave you the Footaction link and pretty clear instructions to help you.

:rofl:

I said thank you. That's plan B. One of my boy's has a side chick that works there and he said he can get her to try to order them. If that works, then perfect. If not, I'm just gonna order from the website. I did call to see if they would price match and they said no.

I found the sku.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom