The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's a little weird, because Mendecees is still cool with Cam and Juelz. Juelz doesn't really **** with Cam, but is cool with Jim.

Rory was crazy annoying. I think he thought all those people were there to see him, or maybe it was from drinking. He was trying too hard. He was trying hard to get some groupies that night.

That was the story that I thought would never end.

I hope it was more entertaining in person.

Finally got to that Michael Dowd episode of Combat, and I'm actually surprised at some of the comments in here. Some of you really have sympathy for this dude? I feel bad for his kids missing out on a father growing up, but this dude knowingly betrayed the badge and he knew exactly what he was getting into. I'm sure there were cops who made the same amount he was making back then, had the same temptations, but chose to honor their badge. And he also came off like he was apologetic to cops who have been caught up in all these recent shootings. Great interview, terrible person.

LOL @ Combat shouting out The Coli. He was posting heavy and then cats did kind of "run him off"

That message board replaced NT in my daily browsing. I still love this thread though! :pimp:

ha yea that's why I slowed down on here

I can get the kinda post off on there that I can't on here :nthat:  

wish I knew about it earlier...joined a month or two ago

Platform/content/posts you can get off make The Coli my favorite board. Lowkey they started the MJ crying meme...

:rofl: @ the message the dude left at the end of the Prince Paul interview about the O'Dowd episode. Called Combat "The Haitian Defecation"

Last edited:
Finally got to that Michael Dowd episode of Combat, and I'm actually surprised at some of the comments in here. Some of you really have sympathy for this dude? I feel bad for his kids missing out on a father growing up, but this dude knowingly betrayed the badge and he knew exactly what he was getting into. I'm sure there were cops who made the same amount he was making back then, had the same temptations, but chose to honor their badge. And he also came off like he was apologetic to cops who have been caught up in all these recent shootings. Great interview, terrible person.

Sympathy? No, he just sounds like a cool dude who didn't lie about why he did f'd up things

I hate dirty cops who put the blame elsewhere

Nice Prince Paul interview. I could have sworn he's been on Juan Ep before. Combat got more out of him.

Platform/content/posts you can get off make The Coli my favorite board. Lowkey they started the MJ crying meme...

:rofl: @ the message the dude left at the end of the Prince Paul interview about the O'Dowd episode. Called Combat "The Haitian Defecation"

No they didn't. itsbx(boxden) did.

Last edited:
Is it any good? I never had any interest in that podcast. Isn't it a gossip podcast?

I found it odd how Joe finally listened to Ty $ as much as Marissa mentions him. He obviously doesn't respect her opinion and just took her as a groupie. I like how they're going to mention songs/artist.

About the Combat podcast, I had NO idea that they did Graved****s three years before it actually came out.

I need to go back and listen to Handsome Boy Modeling School, Prince Among Thieves and Deltron 3030(Del & Dan Automator). I haven't listened to those in ages, but remember loving all of them.

Is it any good? I never had any interest in that podcast. Isn't it a gossip podcast?

I found it odd how Joe finally listened to Ty $ as much as Marissa mentions him. He obviously doesn't respect her opinion and just took her as a groupie. I like how they're going to mention songs/artist.

About the Combat podcast, I had NO idea that they did Graved****s three years before it actually came out.

I need to go back and listen to Handsome Boy Modeling School, Prince Among Thieves and Deltron 3030(Del & Dan Automator). I haven't listened to those in ages, but remember loving all of them.

The read is gossip,current events and the dude complaining about his life from the ones I heard. All the ones I listened to were annoying

Just got hip to DC young fly and Karlous millers podcast which is hilarious.
So that's in rotation wth
I'll name this Podcast Later
combat Jack
Brilliant Idiots
Tax Season
Wasted of time with its the real
Rap Radar

That rant at the end of Combat's show :lol:

I bet Tax was impressed.

Last edited:
Tax

instagram.com/p/BBs7NWiJJqh/
eek.gif

boys out here acting like jay a rare pokemon

bleek prolly plugged tax in

plus tax interviewed russle, jay ain't much higher than that if at all

Russ does interviews more than Jay does, it'd be interesting if Jay is actually doing a sit down with Tax

Last edited:
I'm talking bout people saying its a voice over

like it's impossible to talk to jay with an established podcast and you just interviewed bleek and possibly became friends off it

hopefully tax can get jay to talk regular, cussing and what not

otherwise it'll be like any other jay interview

Last edited:
Did you notice Jay didn't even look at "Tax"?

any pics of Tax and Jay together.

Yeah, sure you can whip out your phone while you ask me a question and me not look at you like it doesn't look weird as hell.

The Ice T and Ja Rule interview was pretty dope

Someone really needs to get Fat Joe :lol: They made him sound like BA Baracus from A-Team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom