The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn Civil made that guy seem like a complete YES man on all levels. Basically made Meek's team look
really weak. "Straight to DVD"..smfh :smh:

"O you not trying to move out my spot?
GT FO MY Building. Move ya S!!! to Jersey"

Last edited:
Karen on Tax is good.

Sucks what she said about getting caught between her people at OVO and Dreamchasers.

He got into with YesJulz today or she got into it with him cuz he called her a racist about some tweets she had years ago about black women not liking her cuz black guys like her or some ****.

It's a problem and he's seeing a therapist for it.

This is why he will always be clowned about his lifestyle. If he manned up way back when and embraced who he is, then nobody could really throw it up in his face and make fun of him. Of course some people will clown that comes with the territory, but his real friends, and true fans of hip hop won't give a ****. We won't forget his contribution to the culture, or his old school at noon mix.

The more he lies about it and pretends like it was some kind of temporary lapse in judgement only makes him look stupid.

Karen on Tax is good.

Sucks what she said about getting caught between her people at OVO and Dreamchasers.

He got into with YesJulz today or she got into it with him cuz he called her a racist about some tweets she had years ago about black women not liking her cuz black guys like her or some ****.

Who is this guy it's not the boon philly guy is it?

Baltimore a hating *** city mane :smh:. All Chino wants to do is ride bikes and get fly. Shorty be shining. Hope he ard.

I currently live in bmore and have seen Chino out on a few occasions and he's nothing but a cool dude man. Completely disgusting, why and how could you pull somebody down who's making it from your own city.

Very disturbing and it shows you the climate of this city.

I currently live in bmore and have seen Chino out on a few occasions and he's nothing but a cool dude man. Completely disgusting, why and how could you pull somebody down who's making it from your own city.

Very disturbing and it shows you the climate of this city.

Crab in a barrel city 4real. It's weird, because we def do want to see our own shine on a major level...but at the same time...don't...if it ain't your click. I can't describe it. You just know it when you see it.

Lor Dev who was nice in the bikes got murked last year. Shorty was in the mix though with the trap sht. So I can't call it from what I heard. Still, he was in the comeup with the bike stuff. That's a Bmore staple. Erie. He got killed almost a year ago. Round my old way too. :smh:

https://www.instagram.com/wjzlordev/?hl=en

Ny is the same way. People hate when you are doing something good and they say it should be them that is getting the opportunities you are getting.

Add in the police snatching everybody up its hard to make it out of nyc.

Saw someone on LSA ask about Officially Ice and Joe's other twitter friends?

I remember his homie dropped that "rich ***** side than a regular ***** queen" line and the internet was lit lol

I feel like they would make a great episode w/Marissa and maybe one of her friends or that lady that was on a few episodes last year.

Damn Civil made that guy seem like a complete YES man on all levels. Basically made Meek's team look
Straight ethered dude, it's funny because she was trying to be as polite as possible but you could tell dude got on her nerves when he pressed her about the emails. I love hearing people like Karen and Vashtie's story, because it shows how you can make it in the entertainment industry by not even being an entertainer. They're literally the only "brand influencers" that I can think of that are not actual party promoters.

Straight ethered dude, it's funny because she was trying to be as polite as possible but you could tell dude got on her nerves when he pressed her about the emails. I love hearing people like Karen and Vashtie's story, because it shows how you can make it in the entertainment industry by not even being an entertainer. They're literally the only "brand influencers" that I can think of that are not actual party promoters.

link to "Vashtie's story?"

Joe isn't going to be on the show this week, so I don't know what to expect.

The Yo Gotti Rap Radar was pretty good

Mr Cee sort of owned his gayness. He just needs to stop that progression stuff as if it's normal to go from strippers to prostitutes to trannies.

Wonder what happen with Budden and Kith

He mentioned on an episode of how much he spent went going there. I don't think it was serious. It explains how I've seen him on Instagram lately with the joggers and Asics and runners.

Shulz really letting his racism show :lol:

What's racist about that?

And Schulz of all people saying it?

Last edited:
Joe isn't going to be on the show this week, so I don't know what to expect.

The Yo Gotti Rap Radar was pretty good

Mr Cee sort of owned his gayness. He just needs to stop that progression stuff as if it's normal to go from strippers to prostitutes to trannies.
He mentioned on an episode of how much he spent went going there. I don't think it was serious. It explains how I've seen him on Instagram lately with the joggers and Asics and runners.

What's racist about that?

And Schulz of all people saying it?

Schultz didnt say it was racist. Tax did. it came out a few weeks ago but i guess he said something to her about it the other day.

View media item 1921266
View media item 1921267
View media item 1921276

Tax is right. She got too comfortable. But it's ironic this is someone who has his approach to the N word though.

but she is also right. "Some" black women are like that. Some white women probably wouldn't like another female if they got male attention.

And us black dudes do hype up mediocre snow bunnies.

But should I take her comments as a diss to brown and dark skin black dudes?

We need to stop giving these nobodies a platform when they're popular for nothing. Her opinion or comments shouldn't matter in the first place. I hate how social media has created some sort of new celebs who get famous over trivial stuff like appearance.

People have allowed others to become famous solely based on their looks long before social media. Actresses, musicians, models, etc. have all relied on their aesthetics to serve as the vessel to get them further/make them famous. That only thing that's different in the social media era is that more and more of these individuals have an outlet to voice their opinions. Yesjulz is nothing special, and those sentiments have been echoed by others long before her. The reason she's afforded the comfortability to be able to say those types of things is because she knows people (particularly men) will still support her (for whatever it is she does :rolleyes).

Back
Top Bottom