The Combat Jack Show Thread

A Joe Budden podcast without the bird is 10000x better. I wonder if the feedback will be good enough to get her off the show or if Joe will keep her out of loyalty. It flowed so much better. Didn't have to keep stopping to explain **** to her dumb *** or her stupid *** jokes that she interrupts with all the time.

The kid's virginity story was pretty funny, he just sucked at telling it.

The debate about Biggie having two great albums but Puff was apart of both was real interesting. A lot of Bad Boy albums were great, not all of them but majority.

Kendrick's albums being much better than Drake and J Cole's projects was a good point. Rory sounded hurt when he said his music was better than Drake's.

I think Marissa would have added something to the show. I wanted to hear her All Star stories.

but the Nessa stuff :smh: Joe is right, how do you **** on rappers like athletes are better. It must have been a slow news cycle for First Take. I don't understand how these guys mess with the same females like there's only 50 good lookin women in the country.

He also gave too much credit to Schulz. Those comments have been floating around for a minute about Kanye. I don't agree with him about Kendrick's second album. And he needs to give TDE and Kendrick more credit than Dre.

Meek's homeboy she was dating ain't going to be too happy bout this :lol:. She kept it all the way real.

Her grind is A1 too

She hit dude with that ether on the show, let it be known she had moved on and put his stuff out. :smh:

Listened to Tax

:lol: @ her mentioning Hov had someone to with Dipset getting kicked off Def Jam, sounds like something he'd do

That was like Rajon Rondo parking in Rick Carlisle's parking spot and instantly being suspended :lol:

Listened to Tax

:lol: @ her mentioning Hov had someone to with Dipset getting kicked off Def Jam, sounds like something he'd do

From what I got they weren't even on Def Jam anymore, but in limbo and using the facilities.

Jay was probably like we were being nice allowing you to stay.

Listened to Tax

Wasn't Jay president of Def Jam at the time?
Yeah his bum *** was
But he ain't the one that put in the hard work
It was Shakir
Jay a snake
Thinkin he own parking spots and ****
Even though it was in a public street
Ol twin snakes lookin boy

Did anyone listen to the new Combat with the closeted booty chaser?
I did and it was a pretty good listen. Talked about his come up with BDK and Biz. Meeting Biggie and his last meeting with him. Gave out his top 5..yada yada yada. Didn't think they was gonna talk about the whole ****** thing :lol: but Mister Cee was comfortable enough to talk about it.

I did and it was a pretty good listen. Talked about his come up with BDK and Biz. Meeting Biggie and his last meeting with him. Gave out his top 5..yada yada yada. Didn't think they was gonna talk about the whole ****** thing :lol: but Mister Cee was comfortable enough to talk about it.
What he say about the liking dudes thing

It's a problem and he's seeing a therapist for it.

:lol: i wasn't sure if u was srs or not

Joe needs to get rid of that virgin segment. And that was the worst story ever.

Mr Cee story is cool. I think the Juan Ep was better, or maybe I know most of this.

I haven't gotten this far, but :lol:

Dudes trying to be delivert :lol:

Back
Top Bottom