The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yea I cant imagine being on top of the world then coming home and having literally nothing. All your friends are dead or still locked up. :smh:

Listening to the new tax episode
I hated that mendecees dude
I don't know why
But now I get dude and see where he come from
and just see I was hating
Dude seem cool

Yeah Mendeecees seems like a good dude. Good dad, good husband. Just got caught up at a young age, and he has to pay for it now. It's a real shame that his family has to pay, too.

Tax gotta get better with these interviews man.:lol:

Yeah Mendeecees seems like a good dude. Good dad, good husband. Just got caught up at a young age, and he has to pay for it now. It's a real shame that his family has to pay, too.

:rofl:
U ain't lyin
Dude sounded like he wasn't even listening half the time
I think it's just cause he was on the phone
Interview prolly woulda went a lil different in person
Tax sounded like how I talk to my girl when she tellin me work stories
Or stuff I don't care about when I'm watching tv
With the "uh-huh, yup, fa real" :lol:

U ain't lyin
Dude sounded like he wasn't even listening half the time
I think it's just cause he was on the phone
Interview prolly woulda went a lil different in person
Tax sounded like how I talk to my girl when she tellin me work stories
Or stuff I don't care about when I'm watching tv
With the "uh-huh, yup, fa real" :lol:

About as accurate as it gets.

Tax: Uhhhhh, but yeah anything else you wanna say?
Mendeecees: Nah man just asking me whatever.
Tax: Ummmm I gotta think.

:rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm glad Tax got an opportunity to do something constructive & introduce podcasts to a population that wasn't aware they existed but I can't deal. Prison, drugs, and toughtalk.... time to turn the page. 

I Think tax show and platform is beyond needed... his show constantly brings attention to things that need to be discussed in the hood.

But this interview def wasn't a wave.

I Think tax show and platform is beyond needed... his show constantly brings attention to things that need to be discussed in the hood.

His speech at the beginning was better than the interview.

Also
I know I ain't the only one who didn't believe that "tough" talk mendecees was tryna talk
Dude seem cool
But like the sucka of the bunch
And I know sometimes that's the one u gotta watch out for
But he just seem like a lover not a fighter

Also
I know I ain't the only one who didn't believe that "tough" talk mendecees was tryna talk
Dude seem cool
But like the sucka of the bunch
And I know sometimes that's the one u gotta watch out for
But he just seem like a lover not a fighter

Nothing about what he said was tough talk honestly, he basically said he can fend for himself. homie is 37, he grew up in the 90's in harlem, you could be an everyday working man & be tested several times during that Era of Harlem. He also seems to have made some serious bread in the streets over time, in order to be moving like that 9/10 you aren't gonna be a ***** who cats feel can just be victimized whenever they want.

"Murder Murder Murder, Kill, Kill, Kill" - Master Ace

That lifestyle is lame, are so are the people who portray it 24/7. I cringe almost every time when he talks about the
same old shooting at people and getting shot at. I realize many of our people live in these crazy situations and day
-to-day. I'm thankful I've never had to deal with the choices they seem to promote not only in music, but
life.

Lol I've stopped considering Tax episodes as interviews, but as conversations lol. Although tax seemed like he wasn't interested, I appreciated what Mendecees had to say. Unlike Peter Shue on Combat, who's message for kids to day was not snitch, we can actually take something away from this conversation. I also didnt see what he was saying as tough talk, just a dude saying that its not all smiles with him, and that he knows how real it can get in the streets.

Sidebar: Was it Jim Jones who started that rumor that Mendecees was a snitch?

also, is it just me or does Yandy look like Naomi Banxxx?

Last edited:
Yeah, Yandy reminds me of Naomi. I love BOTH of those *******. I watched Love and Hip Hop just for Chrissy, Yandy and Tahiry. BAD broads.

Jesus Christ Joe Budden talks forever, do not listen to that live episode he spends a hour getting through the LA story

Jesus Christ Joe Budden talks forever, do not listen to that live episode he spends a hour getting through the LA story
Listening now and thinking the same thing.

I went to a Budden show once, and son went for legit 3+ hours. The fact that his music isn't the most party friendly just made it worse.:lol:

Took my girl, too. Props to her.:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Was at the live show last night...

Two quick thoughts:

- The Joe/Gunplay LA story went about an hour TOO long. Killed the crowd in spots.
- After witnessing Marisa's "Squad" of friends, it's crazy to see that there's actually bigger birds than her. :smh:

Dude didn't follow the format of the podcast, that was the problem. Didn't he learn already that the podcasts where he does the most talking are the worst :smh:

I didn't listen and I didn't plan on it. I figured all three would go above and beyond since it was in front of a live crowd. Specifically Joe and the Trukfit ***** would be extra the entire time.

Your boy Rory was letting jokes ring off left and right. You could tell he was conscious of being in front of so many people.

I had to stop listening about halfway in.
laugh.gif

They talked?

How do they look though?

Eh, average Jersey females. One in particular (Believe she's been on the Podcast before, Joe calls her D'eyonce) stood out more than all em'.

From the way they were carrying on, they all seemed to have a false sense of importance all because their BFF is a host of said Podcast.

Tax needs to start writing down questions beforehand instead of freestyling it. Mendecees had to encourage him

I also wanted to know how the beef with him and Jim started. Was it because of Max or Yandy.

I could have sworn I've heard Vado talk about hustling before also.

Lol I've stopped considering Tax episodes as interviews, but as conversations lol. Although tax seemed like he wasn't interested, I appreciated what Mendecees had to say. Unlike Peter Shue on Combat, who's message for kids to day was not snitch, we can actually take something away from this conversation. I also didnt see what he was saying as tough talk, just a dude saying that its not all smiles with him, and that he knows how real it can get in the streets.

Sidebar: Was it Jim Jones who started that rumor that Mendecees was a snitch?

I think it was the internet, because people didn't expect him to get out. Once you get out, everyone assumes you snitched to get out. People have also said Juelz, because people keep falling around Juelz. Remember his studio got raided. Juelz isn't exactly putting out music.

I didn't hear the tough talk either.

Vado talks about hustling as much as the average NY rapper, but he's not associated with it as you would a Rick Ross or a Gucci Mane.

I'm also trying to figure out when the beef started, I only started watching LHHNY this season because my regular degular shmegular Bae from the Bronx is on it. Was there tension while Yandy was managing Jim, or did it start with the beef? I could imagine there being tension before the rift, because Max is a childhood friend.

Mandecees seems like a cool dude. I immediately thought he was a clown scammer based on him being on love and hip hop...and me never watching it. Seems like a level headed dude that wants to put the past way behind him.

Tax though....man he was terrible. Could've been a real good interview if he was his regular self. Mandeeces actually wanted to contribute to a meaningful convo :lol:.

Like someone said earlier, Tax gave the kind of responses when you're barely listening to your girl ramble about work.

Back
Top Bottom