The Combat Jack Show Thread

Listened to tax on combat
Tax stay havin me DYIN
Still don't get combat attitude towards the beginning
Talking about **** the listeners

Jack sounded like he's got someone in his ear saying "You're Combat Jack, that's Combat Jack's podcast" the same way Macklemore was telling Russel Wilson "that's Russell Wilson's bird". :smh:

I liked that tax stone episode of combat jack but I just felt like son was telling ducktales the whole time. Does he have anyone to validate these crazy stories he was telling

Part of me feels like Brooklyn dudes would have murked Tax by now if he was telling ducktails.

Dude got a co-sign/guest spot from Peewee Kirkland. Not saying that that that completely solidifies his credibility, but it does speak volumes.

I've been on 45th at Riverbank with Pee Wee, when Tax said that was confirmation for me. Brooklyn is small. Me and him the same age, I can personally vouch for some of the **** he's sayin.

The jail stories are VERY real. I seen a N boof 10 grams of crack in the Tombs. Heard the stories of Ns bending down for 2 seconds and by the 3rd half of a N face is in his hand.

I'm just now gettin into podcast. Hasn't even been a week but I like Tax cause we from that same element.

I thought they already had Droog up there, but maybe I heard him on Late Night With Rosenberg.

The conversation about Tank was interesting. It is like this generation doesn't want people who can really sing. They'll really listen to a non singing Drake or some auto tune ****.

I didn't think that Tank song was that dope though, maybe it's more that Joe relates to it, because he picks up bartenders and homeless chicks.

The shots at Tahiry :lol:

The girl on Red Light didn't put up with Joe's ****. He even tried to butter her up with compliments. Tax is right about how he tries to manipulate women.

Jack sounded like he's got someone in his ear saying "You're Combat Jack, that's Combat Jack's podcast" the same way Macklemore was telling Russel Wilson "that's Russell Wilson's bird". :smh:

That was pff putting when he said at the end of the day it's the Combat Jack podcast. That was arrogant and a shot at Pete and everyone who was involved. Like it's your show, and your opinion is the only one that counts. I remember when they had the music at the beginning, it didn't just say Combat.

Remember when Tax mentioned radio stations sending emails or whatever and we thought it was Rosenberg (I thought Flex), Tax said it was Ebro :lol: they been throwing subs all night

Don't really understand Tax or his lifestyle because I'm completely removed from that, but he's 100% correct on Joe. He definitely talks down on his "friends" on the show and manipulates almost every discussion. I avoid people like him completely.

Also it's crazy how he calls women B's and H's like it's nothing. Nobody calls him on that, at least the lady from the R&B podcast wasn't for it at all from jump.

I need to hurry up and listen to Joe's latest.

I listen to RLS when they have a guest I want to hear from but I'm not a regular listener. Interested to see how the girl handled herself with Joe from how yall talking.

Gonna have to listen to Combat for Tax too. Tax has really grown on me. I was not here for him at all even before his show cuz of his Twitter. He's still annoying but I do enjoy the show when he has the right guest on.

I listen to RLS when they have a guest I want to hear from but I'm not a regular listener. Interested to see how the girl handled herself with Joe from how yall talking.

Same here

Don't really understand Tax or his lifestyle because I'm completely removed from that, but he's 100% correct on Joe. He definitely talks down on his "friends" on the show and manipulates almost every discussion. I avoid people like him completely.

Also it's crazy how he calls women B's and H's like it's nothing. Nobody calls him on that, at least the lady from the R&B podcast wasn't for it at all from jump.

Yeah, he doesn't change up at all. Joe acts young also.

He expects you to conform to him. It shows with the people he dates.

Last edited:
Remember when Tax mentioned radio stations sending emails or whatever and we thought it was Rosenberg (I thought Flex), Tax said it was Ebro :lol: they been throwing subs all night
I wouldn't be surprised if Rosenberg had something to do with it. Wasn't the email sent to Viacom, where Rosenberg has connections already? Also Tax was much more flagrant with the Rosenberg slander, on his podcast, than Ebro.

I liked that tax stone episode of combat jack but I just felt like son was telling ducktales the whole time. Does he have anyone to validate these crazy stories he was telling

Honestly I doubt he's telling ducktales, we're around the same age and I've been in the same vicinity and know some of the dudes he's mentioned. Half those dudes are in fact dead or in jail. He might have embellished a lil on shooting cats when he's OT, but the Bk stories sound pretty legit to me.

i kinda feel the same way . i can't tell if tax is just being him or if he's acting cause he been up to this "schtick" for a while . and for him to be so street and selling so many drugs it comes off contradictory with the amount of time he spends on social media and early youtube ...

i don't doubt that he's been in real situations and comes from a rough place , but it just sounds crazy exaggerated . shot mad people "ot" . so basically , we don't know . the constant threats of killing people and the whole be safe tho and beloved like it don't even sound right when he says it . it sounds like something that looked good when typed out on twitter but just sounds stupid out loud . idk man . best of luck to him tho .

That was pff putting when he said at the end of the day it's the Combat Jack podcast. That was arrogant and a shot at Pete and everyone who was involved. Like it's your show, and your opinion is the only one that counts. I remember when they had the music at the beginning, it didn't just say Combat.
it was , but , i kinda felt him on that . like if pete wanted to go in a direction that combat didn't want to go in , i understand him drawing the line and being like at the end of the day this was my brainchild so I'm gonna move forward with it the way i want to . theres nothing worse than doing something , bringing someone in , and then them trying to take over . not that thats petes intentions at all , but a person's vision is very personal ...

it was , but , i kinda felt him on that . like if pete wanted to go in a direction that combat didn't want to go in , i understand him drawing the line and being like at the end of the day this was my brainchild so I'm gonna move forward with it the way i want to . theres nothing worse than doing something , bringing someone in , and then them trying to take over . not that thats petes intentions at all , but a person's vision is very personal ...
Have u listened to the interviews with Pete
He wasn't tryna take over nothin :lol:
Besides his occasional stories about the Sunday prison chicken
And his "Jjjjeah's" ala mc eiht at the end of each episode
Didn't seem like Pete was even their
My issue is how dude is actin and replying to folks who ask where Pete is
And just his whole attitude
And past history with other folks who aren't on the show anymore
Just makes combat look funny in the light

I wouldn't be surprised if Rosenberg had something to do with it. Wasn't the email sent to Viacom, where Rosenberg has connections already? Also Tax was much more flagrant with the Rosenberg slander, on his podcast, than Ebro.
Yeah on the podcast he talks ish about Rosenberg but him and Ebro have real life issues :lol:

Last edited:

I think it depends on your environment and how you were raised. I've always called women B's and H's. The women in my family always used those words. My mother, aunts, cousins. Some women don't find it offensive at all and others act like it's physical abuse.

I agreed with what Joe was saying to the girl. If she's on an R&B podcast talking R&B weekly, she should have some serious knowledge of the biggest R&B acts of the last 20 years. Boyz II Men is one of the biggest names in R&B music of the last 25 years and she can't even name them? I wouldn't want to talk music with her. She needs to go do some research and study up.

Last edited:
Ebro and Tax threw hands before or something? And why are they even beefing in the first place, just because Tax is Charlemagne's boy?

And Joe is cool sometimes but other times he's way too extra, I don't like how he tries to punk his "friends". Notice he never raised his voice around Tax not even once though :lol:

Ebro and Tax threw hands before or something? And why are they even beefing in the first place, just because Tax is Charlemagne's boy?

And Joe is cool sometimes but other times he's way too extra, I don't like how he tries to punk his "friends". Notice he never raised his voice around Tax not even once though
laugh.gif
Manipulation 

I agreed with what Joe was saying to the girl. If she's on an R&B podcast talking R&B weekly, she should have some serious knowledge of the biggest R&B acts of the last 20 years. Boyz II Men is one of the biggest names in R&B music of the last 25 years and she can't even name them? I wouldn't want to talk music with her. She needs to go do some research and study up.

Idk about this, you can't expect someone to know about everything. Knowing the names of all the people in Boyz II Men really isn't something that you need to know lol Joe just wanted to make her feel stupid since she was talking back to everything

Idk about this, you can't expect someone to know about everything. Knowing the names of all the people in Boyz II Men really isn't something that you need to know lol Joe just wanted to make her feel stupid since she was talking back to everything

I think its a little bit of both. She should have known the names given the circumstance but he was way outta line trying to belittle her because she didn't know. Thats like saying someone cant comment on basketball because they dont know the bulls starting 5 in 95. Yes you should know but one piece of trivia doesn't represent your knowledge on a subject.

I don't see it that way. It's not a music podcast covering all genres, it's specifically towards R&B. If you can't name the members of one of the biggest groups in R&B of the last 15 years, I don't care what you have to say about R&B. You should have some real knowledge on Jodeci, Boyz II Men and New Edition no matter your age.

I don't see it that way. It's not a music podcast covering all genres, it's specifically towards R&B. If you can't name the members of one of the biggest groups in R&B of the last 15 years, I don't care what you have to say about R&B. You should have some real knowledge on Jodeci, Boyz II Men and New Edition no matter your age.

Yep basically, your opinion at that point is useless. You can't have an R&B podcast and not know specific names of important artist.
If somebody had a Hip-Hop podcast and never heard Lupe's albums before I wound't tune in after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom