The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol:

The you feel me's :lol:

I've listened to some of PNB Rock's stuff, based on liking My City Needs Something but that whole melodizing thing isn't really my wave. I like Lil Uzi Vert though.

I got through it, but it was tough. Sofi Green looks good, but her voice is annoying as hell to listen to and a female saying she is crazy and tough isn't attractive.

Didn't Pete have a sneaker podcast in the early days? Or it was talked about. I don't remember if it was with Bun (which I doubt) or if Bun was a guest one day.

It was Pete and Dallas. It was the worst. They would release it after the drop they're talking about. They're talking about the upcoming cement IV drop after it's already dropped and JB is about to release the Masters 12.

I never understood why it was so inconsistent so regularly.

Because Dallas Penn.:lol:

Couldn't get through Tax either. Joe's podcast didn't go up yesterday?

:smh: @ Juan Ep not even interviewing Droog. They're playing old drops for like a half hour.:x

Last edited:
Which ep of the Combat jack Show does he address the Pete issue ? I too agree that the show has definitely changed and I wasnt the biggest fan of Premium but he added to the show. The new chic, Ghengis..... wtf Jack thinking, she's horrible. 

FYI, I cant listen to Tax on any level. 

I listen to ESPN podcast that go up shortly after they air. These dudes took a month to release one episode.

After the first couple I'm thinking it would get better or they would take the delay in to consideration. But these dudes are talking about the upcoming black friday release in the middle of December.

Does he still do the newlyweds podcast? He doesn't promote it anymore. Was that through Loud Speakers?

Which ep of the Combat jack Show does he address the Pete issue ? I too agree that the show has definitely changed and I wasnt the biggest fan of Premium but he added to the show. The new chic, Ghengis..... wtf Jack thinking, she's horrible. 

The very end of the Tax one. If you go to the last seven minutes.

Jack 'discusses' Pete on this years first episode.

The peter shue life of the party episode.

he don't say anthing tho.

edit: listening to the taxstone pod now so listen to magic

Jack 'discusses' Pete on this years first episode.

The peter shue life of the party episode.

he don't say anthing tho.

edit: listening to the taxstone pod now so listen to magic
I tried to listen to Tax but he's too uneducated & his vocabulary crazy limited. 

I listen to ESPN podcast that go up shortly after they air. These dudes took a month to release one episode.

After the first couple I'm thinking it would get better or they would take the delay in to consideration. But these dudes are talking about the upcoming black friday release in the middle of December.

Does he still do the newlyweds podcast? He doesn't promote it anymore. Was that through Loud Speakers?

The very end of the Tax one. If you go to the last seven minutes.
I never understood why they even promoted t so hard. Anything I see Dallas attached to I can expect to see die slowly from neglect.

Tax outright asks Combat what happened to Pete at the end of the Tax episode of Combat Jack. You can tell he doesn't really want to speak on it.

You, my friend, are missing out.
laugh.gif
man, I've tried. I think the Buddens ep was the last straw. And I'n no Buddens fan by any means 

I realized yesterday after I listened to Tax there was no Joe

I might actually listen to this this weeks Lip Service with Kevin Gates up there :lol:

I realized yesterday after I listened to Tax there was no Joe

I might actually listen to this this weeks Lip Service with Kevin Gates up there
laugh.gif
Gates on Lip Service? I've never listened to Lip Service but I might break my rule today.
laugh.gif

'But ummmm...'

-Taxstone

laugh.gif

Honestly though, what Combat says it true. He's bringing in an audience that likely would have never messed with podcasting. I struggle with the show at times too, but I'm sure to some dudes this is just their cup of tea.

Gates on Lip Service? I've never listened to Lip Service but I might break my rule today.
laugh.gif

'But ummmm...'

-Taxstone

laugh.gif

Honestly though, what Combat says it true. He's bringing in an audience that likely would have never messed with podcasting. I struggle with the show at times too, but I'm sure to some dudes this is just their cup of tea.
True 

let me guess, it's his oblivious views on race?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

they would have to have a hell of a guest to ever get me to listen again.

I'll still listen to Combat if he has an interesting guest......outside of that I'm done with his show

sway/tbc/hot 97/juan have more entertaining interviews w/ rappers than he do

edit: it's cool Pete took the high road w/ the breakup...Combat sounds like he's going through a 50 year old crisis

Last edited:
let me guess, it's his oblivious views on race? :lol: :smh:

I'll still listen to Combat if he has an interesting guest......outside of that I'm done with his show

Basically said that people on social media don't care about the Flint situation because it's effecting whites and blacks evenly.

let me guess, it's his oblivious views on race? :lol: :smh:

Basically said that people on social media don't care about the Flint situation because it's effecting whites and blacks evenly.
Thanks for posting this, now I know not to listen to anything that has his name on it. SMFH at this view. Not only is he implying that people are only sympathetic to social issues affecting blacks ( which is a lie as we all know it), he's also ignoring the fact that almost everyone is taking this issue serious, regardless of who it affects.

Dude said if it's 60% black 40% white that doesn't mean predominately it means majority :rofl: white boy gotta be trollin

Back
Top Bottom