The Combat Jack Show Thread

Not even I can try to rationalize the ******** Schulz was on this week. Dude definitaly is madd detached from reality.

Not even I can try to rationalize the ******** Schulz was on this week. Dude definitaly is madd detached from reality.
:rofl:

Word I think we can both agree on that this time.:lol:

I was just thinking to myself, and Bodega Boys has to be my favorite podcast. Man, I wish they uploaded more consistently.:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah man. Dude was tripping hard af. I wish they would bring someone up there that could hold a decent conversation and show dude just how unaware he is. I had hope when Combat went up there, but he did a terrible job.

Funny you mentioned Bodega Boys though. I gave one of their old joints a play and it happened to be the one where they were comparing the inconsistency of their podcast to a being in a relationship where you aren't ****, so when you do simple stuff like taking out the trash your spouse appreciates you more. :rofl:

Right now they're at the top of my list with Tax as a close second.

Last edited:
told yall schultz not only knows what he's saying he does it on purpose and hides his hand

then these clowns doing 180s on the Cosby situation like they weren't tryna bury Cosby weeks ago

Yeah this Brilliant Idiots ep was annoying.

Andrew basically said there's no such thing as culture vultures and people can do what they want and owe black people nothing because we don't own a culture. Charlemagne agreed .. like he don't be giving people Donkey of the Day for being a culture vulture :lol: :smh:

:smh: at these dudes saying White Privilege does NOT exist in hip hop. Dudes love to talk about race issues, but are clueless.

that gates podcast worth putting up with loud mouth stephanie?

like can da gates even get a ******* word out before she tries to cut them out?

like is it just another episode of stephanie and random breathing mouths on a mic or can da ******* guest actually get a word in?

Last edited:
gates does lip service in his music and every interview he does

it's more so for people who normally don't talk like that

Shulz deflection game :smh:. Tried to say flint isn't predominantly black despite an almost 60/30 black white split....then tried his best to deflect and minimize race smh. Exactly what I was saying about him.
lol I literally dont know how y'all even listen to that mess, I literally haven't listened to theme in over a year.

I listen to them because I like to see varying perspectives on different topics. I think getting a chance to have your thoughts and opinions challenged keeps you sharp. But this dude Schulz was on some other **** today. Some stuff just comes off as flat out ignorant.

I listen to them because I like to see varying perspectives on different topics. I think getting a chance to have your thoughts and opinions challenged keeps you sharp. But this dude Schulz was on some other **** today. Some stuff just comes off as flat out ignorant.

hearing an intelligent person with a diff opinion than yours imo is a time to become sharper. Andrew and Char are literally dumb as rocks lol. But more power to you with that one.

Gates on Lip Service? I've never listened to Lip Service but I might break my rule today.:lol:

'But ummmm...'
-Taxstone

:lol:

Honestly though, what Combat says it true. He's bringing in an audience that likely would have never messed with podcasting. I struggle with the show at times too, but I'm sure to some dudes this is just their cup of tea.

I was thinking the other day how Combat was the first podcast I ever listened to back in 2013. Then I realized how long the podcast category had been on the classic iPods. **** has been around for a long time but I never knew what it was till 2013. There's definitely been in increase in black interest in podcast & black people who have their own shows the last few years and I'd bet money Combat Jack & The Read have a lot to do with it.

fav podcast right now is fighter and the kid

listen to jalen and jacoby too

beige Phillip show

joe rogan

tariq elite (actual understanding of race)

that's bout it as far as stuff not listed in here

My first podcast were Real Time With Bill Maher, Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow.

I listen to Jalen and Bomani. I've always listened to sports podcast, because it was easier than watching TV or DVRing and you can do multiple things at once.

hearing an intelligent person with a diff opinion than yours imo is a time to become sharper. Andrew and Char are literally dumb as rocks lol. But more power to you with that one.

Yep, I don't even subscribe to them.

IMO this is the way they are every time they discuss race. Schulz says some dumb ****, and Chatty doesn't challenge him or agrees. That's why I call him the liberal racist. A lot of white people and black people think that the north is less racist, and because they don't fit the stereotype of a white redneck they aren't racist. He has very, ignorant naive and bigoted views that aren't far from it. Being around black people hasn't opened his mind up at all, because it seems like none of them challenge his ignorance. It's a stark contrast from how Pete progressed on the Combat Jack show.

that gates podcast worth putting up with loud mouth stephanie?

like can da gates even get a ******* word out before she tries to cut them out?

like is it just another episode of stephanie and random breathing mouths on a mic or can da ******* guest actually get a word in?

This is the quietest Stephanie has ever been on a podcast. She wasn't annoying at all on this one. What's her name, the other one talks more than Stephanie.

And this is why I don't mess with those two :lol:
Same here

Gave that pod up over a year ago and never looked back. Andrew is an ignorant white guy and C is a **** who's scared to check a white person. Has all the opinions in the world when it's a black person tho

That first 30 minutes of Juan Ep was actually good. I hadn't heard some of those songs in a while. I've been meaning to play Disposable Arts and Long Hot Summer. When Rosenberg started playing drops is when it got wack.

Them just putting Mos in the commercial and not even telling him :lol:

Cipha also added something in this episode.

Droog needs to change his name btw. It's wack.

fav podcast right now is fighter and the kid

listen to jalen and jacoby too

beige Phillip show

joe rogan

tariq elite (actual understanding of race)

that's bout it as far as stuff not listed in here
Tariq Elite my fav right now & he will always get props from me solely on Hidden Colors alone. Then Combat who btw played himself on the Peter Shue ep.  There was no need to address the Pete situation like that

That first 30 minutes of Juan Ep was actually good. I hadn't heard some of those songs in a while. I've been meaning to play Disposable Arts and Long Hot Summer. When Rosenberg started playing drops is when it got wack.

Them just putting Mos in the commercial and not even telling him :lol:

Cipha also added something in this episode.

Droog needs to change his name btw. It's wack.
Yeah it started out great. When they started talking about Ace and they played Jeep *** Niguh.:pimp:

Wanted to hear more from Droog. 42 was dope. Feels a lot like a Bronson song.

Juan Ep getting back to what it used to be. The old morning show skits they played near the end of that Juan Ep were :lol:. And they might be better off digressing a little from the straight interview style and doing the chill hang out thing depending on which guest shows up.

In all honesty having three different rap podcasts saturates the market with interviews anyway so I wouldn't mind seeing them do something a little different with more comedic value. I did want to hear just a little more from Droog so I guess they'd have to work on that for future episodes, but overall I'm liking the direction.

Last edited:
Marissa really gotta get off this podcast. She's so damn dumb, I can't stand listening to her.

I enjoyed the talk about the Tank album. I don't think there's a heterosexual male that's a bigger Tank fan than myself. I bought that **** on Friday morning and listened to it the entire weekend while I was snowed in. Great album but not his best. Cool little story about E1 wanting Tank off the Budden record. Never knew that story.

Budden sound mad happy, must have a new broad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom