The Combat Jack Show Thread

Good looks fam.

Yo I hate when people eat on these podcasts. TBI does that **** all the time. :smh:

Last edited:
I always assume everyone uses the apple podcast to listen to all these shows lol

Last edited:
The iPhone Podcast app is just easy.

Plus with me commuting on the train daily, I need to download my podcasts to have them on the go. I'm not sure if Soundcloud does that.

Yeah I use the podcast app. It keeps my data usage in check. The first time I used the Combat app was last week when it was slow to update.

The Freeway podcast was pretty good.

I'm not sure what this chick brings to the table for interviews. B Dot and Elliott go back and forth with questions.

Yeah I use the podcast app. It keeps my data usage in check. The first time I used the Combat app was last week when it was slow to update.

I'm not sure what this chick brings to the table for interviews. B Dot and Elliott go back and forth with questions.

I wonder if she really thinks her identity will be masked in the future from this podcast. I'm pretty sure somebody already
exposed her to "said" company. If there's only 4 power companies shes talking about it should be super simple to find
out where she works honestly.

If it's truly a corporate monster like she said it was, she either doesn't care or has other forms of income.

I was just glad she had something to offer in the interview with her knowledge of Philly. She was pretty good once I stopped fighting against change.
laugh.gif

I wonder if she really thinks her identity will be masked in the future from this podcast. I'm pretty sure somebody already
exposed her to "said" company. If there's only 4 power companies shes talking about it should be super simple to find
out where she works honestly.

If it's truly a corporate monster like she said it was, she either doesn't care or has other forms of income.

Yeah but she a vet and a lawyer so I think getting a job will come easy but she don't say anything too crazy to get her fired :lol: I looked at her twitter and she got pics of herself on there so she not really hiding

I'd be more scared to talk about what happens in the military than her current job

Tax - Whats pork? Pork not red meat?

Chris - Nah pork's from the pig

Tax - Ight F*** it I'm eatin pork now

Tax - We join right back to the SWWWWIINNNNEEE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
hilarious story from Mero on some podcast they were on today (check their twitter)

Floyd Mayweather is booked to do a walk through at Sue's Rendezvous

the promoter gives him a bag of cash for photo ops, and to throw at strippers

Floyd get 2 drinks, stays 10min. takes the bag of cash and dips.  Strippers are furious

Does this Tax episode get any interesting? 30 mins and I'm bored out my mind, not trying to waste the next hour listening to food advice from a former basehead.

Yeah, thought is was just me. On the drive to work, I spent more time focused on the road than the Podcast, and that almost never happens.

any time they involve chris on any of the podcasts i listen to im always annoyed

dude is so dry pause and acts like he cant see things from other perpectives

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm glad I came in here. I just started listening to it. I'm right before they get to Russell. I didn't know he wrote that book with Chris though.

Is Joe's podcast worth listening to this week? I see he's not up there. This might be the second week in a row I don't listen.

I liked the Drama/Don Canon/lil Uzi Rap Radar podcast. It didn't even seem like an hour and a half.

:lol:

I'm glad I came in here. I just started listening to it. I'm right before they get to Russell. I didn't know he wrote that book with Chris though.

Is Joe's podcast worth listening to this week? I see he's not up there. This might be the second week in a row I don't listen.

I liked the Drama/Don Canon/lil Uzi Rap Radar podcast. It didn't even seem like an hour and a half.

He calls in.

I didn't know who the 2 dudes were but they tell a story about Machine gun Kelly (or another white rapper) that got pissed off and a few kanye stories.

its ok.

thought marissa had a funny story where she was tweeting/writing about a kanye album (MBDTF) that wasn't suppose to be made public.

think it should be mentioned that Joe's podcast would be trash without Marissa dumb self :lol: don't want to admit but it's true

I liked this week tax. Haven't peeped joe yet since he wasn't on there. Him berating Marisa is funny for many reasons :smh:

I'll Name This Podcast Later was surprisingly good. Those ItsTheReal dudes are hilarious, and Rory can hold his own in an interview format. Marissa is finally tolerable and I sometimes actually find myself chuckling at her.

I didn't think this thing would last a month when it started.:lol:

Go figure, I typed this out before reading the Marissa praise above. She's really turned a corner. She used to be unbearable. She found her lane it seems.

New Bodega Boys :nerd: :smokin

giphy.gif

'Turtle, turtle.'

Reference had me dying because I've been referencing this **** for years and no one ever remembers.:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: at Ciph and Rosenberg makin fun of Brendan Dassey and his mom from Making a Murderer

One of the few times I got a real hearty laugh from their Podcast. Interview was dope, too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom