The Combat Jack Show Thread

His shampoo story is up there.:lol:

I think people just want someone there to change the pace every once in a while. A-King really has offered literally nothing so far. I'm hoping he gets more comfortable there.

Oh damn I forgot about that story. :lol:

A-King is good for embellishing how important every guest is on his life. Every time he goes off I always put on the "Why you always lying" face.

Last edited:
Listening to the new Budden podcast...

I'm real late on Bryson Tiller and Torey Lanez. I heard "Don't" for the first time a two weeks ago and "Say it" a few days ago :lol:

Same. They were the same person to me until about a week ago.

I think Loud Soeaker getting with Spotify would be a good look. A lot of other networks and shows are already on there. Id still use the iTunes app but it's be a good look money wise.

I haven't listened to the show but I can see Combat being the common denominator in people leaving. He always seemed to talk down to Pete and the polo guy. Can't think of his name. Finger gun foam man.

yall buggin

tillers album is that move

It goes...But they ALL sound the same. Tiller, Lanez, PND etc etc. It's all the same Drake so far gone, "November 18th/HoustonAtlantaVegas sound....which Drake got from Houston.

Nothing original. But tiller gets chicks panties off. Bryson Tiller & Chill :pimp:

Last edited:
for the most part yes but i'd say tiller follows the same format but doesn't sound like the rest mentioned

Same. They were the same person to me until about a week ago.

I think Loud Soeaker getting with Spotify would be a good look. A lot of other networks and shows are already on there. Id still use the iTunes app but it's be a good look money wise.

I haven't listened to the show but I can see Combat being the common denominator in people leaving. He always seemed to talk down to Pete and the polo guy. Can't think of his name. Finger gun foam man.

I haven't listened to Combat Since October last yr, has he cleared up why Pete left?

Tax's random rant . :rofl: This dude started a rant in the middle and I had no clue what he was talking about or what set him off :lol:

I guess I have to go to his instagram to see what I was talking about.

and his mob rant .38 :lol:

Last edited:
I'll miss Pete on there and Combat sounded salty as ****. Think he was banning and deleting comments on ig when folks were asking :lol:

Combat attitude is just kinda meh tbh...the way he went about it on his pod was very weird. Think he dead *** worried about Elliot's success.

Funny how **** comes full circle because Juan Epstein is still consistently solid and hasn't swayed away from their formula. Their **** feels authentic and not bootleg corporate

Last edited:

Combat seems like a good dude but from Dame,Nore saying how shady he is I just don't know.
Add that blogger dude DDot to the list also. he spoke about it when he appeared on Tax's show.
nerd.gif
I'll have to go back and find this episode. Been listening to some older Tax this week as is since I kinda like his show now
laugh.gif

isn't DDot w/ Elliot? which makes sense because their pod is doing very well. They got pull

Combat seems like a good dude but from Dame,Nore saying how shady he is I just don't know.

Add that blogger dude DDot to the list also. he spoke about it when he appeared on Tax's show.
:nerd: I'll have to go back and find this episode. Been listening to some older Tax this week as is since I kinda like his show now :lol:

isn't DDot w/ Elliot? which makes sense because their pod is doing very well. They got pull

Yeah Its from one of the earlier episodes, I think it's the one with Tsu Surf.

But is Elliot Wilson's cast any good? Only thing I heard about it was the tension between them and Juan ep. Apparently Elliot is no longer promoting Juan ep on his site because he want's to gain listeners for his own.

But is Elliot Wilson's cast any good? Only thing I heard about it was the tension between them and Juan ep. Apparently Elliot is no longer promoting Juan ep on his site because he want's to gain listeners for his own.

I like it for what it is. It gives you a little bit of everything. It's more mainstream, but they have a lot of access that Combat and Juan Epstein don't have. Thus them getting Lyor, Swizz and LA Reid. Plus it gives record execs and managers, so it gives you another aspect. That's why I don't get the competition talk, because they are all pretty much a compliment to each other.

Like the rest, it's some you're going to listen to and others you're going to ignore.

I agree. I worry the show is becoming too much about him. That's not what it should be IMO.

Funny how **** comes full circle because Juan Epstein is still consistently solid and hasn't swayed away from their formula. Their **** feels authentic and not bootleg corporate

I don't agree with this at all. Juan has fallen off noticeably from post Chuck D comments and with Ciph getting the boot from 97. They had a big advantage being able to record at the radio station, because it gave them a lot of access.

Add Rosenberg doing the sports radio, and it's been pretty inconsistent.

I've only listened to a few but I think they do decent numbers. At least they're good enough to have Combat worried

Wait, are you saying the Chuck D incident is to blame, or its a noticeable point? I think their biggest issue right now is the inconsistency and their commitment to have people thats been in the industry for some time. That second factor seems a bit contradictory when it comes to Rosenberg to praises himself of putting people onto new artists. Also I think chronic beefs that Rosenberg has had with people in the industry might be why their episodes are pretty inconsistent, every episode he mentions someone that refuses to do the show. Another factor could be that Ciph is getting more love in the comedy world while Rosenberg is doing his thing with sports. I still feel that they have the best interview formula in the game lol.

Yea I just heard the beginning of the show. Man **** Combat jack if that's how he feels about fans asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom