Listening to lip service
These females are dumb
This Stephanie Santiago is a idiot
She has no idea on how to recieve an std at all

Listening to lip service
These females are dumb

Steph is the dumbest broad out there. Nothing she says makes any sense, she keeps babbling about nonsense and always contradicting herelf.

I love anal. next episode she says she doesn't like anal.

Listening to lip service
These females are dumb

Steph is the dumbest broad out there. Nothing she says makes any sense, she keeps babbling about nonsense and always contradicting herelf.

I love anal. next episode she says she doesn't like anal.
Yeah
I'd **** the **** outta her though :lol:
Actually she doesn't even know that u can catch herpes with a condom
Do prolly not :lol:

Yeah
I'd **** the **** outta her though :lol:
Actually she doesn't even know that u can catch herpes with a condom
Do prolly not :lol:

She's so gotdamn obnoxious but I would absolutely attempt to wreck her a**.

Agreed she would get that work. One good thing about her is that she isn't ashamed to admit she keeps the D in her mouth and swallows with no problem.
But those are usually the broads who mouth game is trash

Listening to lip service
These females are dumb

OMG don't even get me started on her, I haven't heard an episode of Lip service but her guest appearances on Tax have been god awful. She claims she can give a BJ for 2 hours, that seems to be all she's good for, cause her talking skills are also piss poor.

Been so behind on Combat episodes, just got through the Currensy and HennP episode. Dame really a funny dude :smh:

I have't listened to Lip Service in weeks. I think the last one I listened to was 50. I don't gain anything from listening to it.

Stephanie is lucky she looks good. I don't think many guys would put up with her otherwise. She talks too much.

I was looking at her instagram, and unlike a lot of these "models" she looks better without make up to me. Without make up she looks 5 to 10 years younger.

I don't know what made me listen to lip service last night but I'm mad at myself. Steph is so damn dumb. Listening to her argue about not having sex with someone with herpes and her ***** is A1 made me want to strangle her through my phone.

She makes everything about her any time she's on anyone's show.

I have't listened to Lip Service in weeks. I think the last one I listened to was 50. I don't gain anything from listening to it.

Stephanie is lucky she looks good. I don't think many guys would put up with her otherwise. She talks too much.

I was looking at her instagram, and unlike a lot of these "models" she looks better without make up to me. Without make up she looks 5 to 10 years younger.
Even though I'd hit
Another turn off is how plastic she is
I swear u can see how low self esteem some women are
It's sad

When she talks all I can think about are her teeth getting in the way of her tongue

Steph is definitely annoying. If you listen to the show enough, she constantly contradicts herself. Only thing she's consistent on is she has the best p in the world, the best head, the coolest chick etc etc. She tries to seem candid, but it's really an act. Build a perfect chick personality. She'll confirm to whatever seems like the perception of a perfect woman. Always about her.

All that being said, that bish is Bad as a mug though. I'm rawing. IDC IDC!! Can't even front :smh: :lol:.

Even though I'd hit
It's sad

I don't look at it as low self esteem at all. It's a hustle.

If I'm a stripper. I know I'm going to get more simps with a fake ***. It's an investment. Why wouldn't you do it if you're in that life?

And if you're a model, why wouldn't you do it to get more jobs and more money.

Even though I'd hit
It's sad

I don't look at it as low self esteem at all. It's a hustle.

If I'm a stripper. I know I'm going to get more simps with a fake ***. It's an investment. Why wouldn't you do it if you're in that life?

And if you're a model, why wouldn't you do it to get more jobs and more money.
U think women who strip
No all
But a majority don't have low self esteem

When she talks all I can think about are her teeth getting in the way of her tongue

Steph is definitely annoying. If you listen to the show enough, she constantly contradicts herself. Only thing she's consistent on is she has the best p in the world, the best head, the coolest chick etc etc. She tries to seem candid, but it's really an act. Build a perfect chick personality. She'll confirm to whatever seems like the perception of a perfect woman. Always about her.

All that being said, that bish is Bad as a mug though. I'm rawing. IDC IDC!! Can't even front :smh: :lol:.
Better be careful going raw
She doesn't even know that u can catch herpes with a condom
Talkin bout
I know what herpes looks like
And nobody I had sex with ever had anything that looked like that
BUT with that being said
If I raw dogged her and I trapped her *** and she was mine forever
I prolly would still too :lol:

Idk if the new Combat Jack is on iTunes but it's out soundcloud, it's with Peter Shue

basically a guy that tells the story about Madonna being the reason he spent 20 years in jail

one of the better interviews

Word?

Thanks. Yeah I didn't get the podcast.

Tax has Miko Grimes :lol: I don't know if that's good or bad. Is Tax even in to sports?

Not too sure how to feel about Combat anymore. Don't even look forward to it anymore. Now he's talking about adding more hosts.

Yooooooo
This new episode of tax is good
I'm likin this miko
She one of them females who cool with all the dudes
And all the dudes chop it up with

Idk if the new Combat Jack is on iTunes but it's out soundcloud, it's with Peter Shue

basically a guy that tells the story about Madonna being the reason he spent 20 years in jail

one of the better interviews

Nah it's not on there. I just went ahead and downloaded it from soundcloud.

Miko is LSN now. She a wild one, but definitely knows her stuff

I just checked the Combat app and the new episode is there.

Joe's podcast was boring to me, whole podcast was the Bryson vs Tory argument

I wasn't trying to hear all that, maybe later this weekend. I don't care that much about either one of them.

and I don't get the live podcast thing and why people would want to attend.

Back
Top Bottom