The Combat Jack Show Thread

seems yall need to check out desus and meros older podcast called desus vs mero

they had some sort of falling out with complex but it used to be a video podcast as well that was pretty funny to watch

Uncle Murda on Tax. They have this out there mad early :nthat:
Lemme know if it's good
I always find uncle murda corny
Maybe cause he seem like a 40 year old dude
Still calling himself uncle murda
Dude looks mad old
And he can't rap
But yeah.......lemme know if it's worth listening

I listened to Sickamore interview with ItsTheReal, I have no idea who this dude is but he's really young and make it far in the A&R world. Makes me wonder how people really get put on, gift of gab

Lol well my preference is definitely women.... :smokin

Crissle is definitely a lesbian but she been joking around about catching that meat lately. I'm tempted to slide in the DMs and shoot my shot. I love me some Tig ol Bitties.

:lol: My bad, I meant her preference.

"The molly wave is starting to leave NY, which is a blessing... Yo get back to coke, coke is healthy for the community. Shout out to Shyne in Jeruzalem. Shyne probably out in Jeruzalem right now sniffing coke thinking about Puff."

Yo. Tax doesn't disappoint. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now that I heard Joe's podcast I have to go listen to Tory Lanez recent mixtape :lol: he plugged it as a dope r&b mixtape

I can see what you all are saying. I started listening back in September, so it wasn't the same atmosphere when I began the pod. I can definitely see how his rhetoric would've rubbed people the wrong way during the height of those situations. I can't eem find fault with what you all for looking at him the way you do. I get it now.

I never peeped the read, but since those two came on tbi, I always wondered how his rift with Crissle started.
It was like back to back to back to back, because that what was in the news. So every show became mostly about race and talking about black people. It wasn't why people were upset, rioting or disenfranchised. It wasn't why there's so much violence, because that's not what Chatty does.

And the standard, I don't see why ya'll are so concerned about cops when you have blah blah getting murdered in Chicago. It's hard being a cop, you have to understand what they go through blah blah.

When you start siding with the people who are trained and who are supposed to protect, rather than the kids and families being killed who weren't threats I can't mess with you. At least in those instances blame the cops. Shooting Tamir Rice isn't like putting mayonnaise instead of mustard on a sandwich
yea I was done w/ them dudes way back then. F their pod tbh 

Lemme know if it's good
Dude looks mad old
And he can't rap

I don't agree with this at all, but then again you listen to Drake :lol:

Lemme know if it's good
Dude looks mad old
And he can't rap

I don't agree with this at all, but then again you listen to Drake :lol:
What does drake gotta do with anything
Just cause u don't like drake
Don't mean his music is bad

"The molly wave is starting to leave NY, which is a blessing... Yo get back to coke, coke is healthy for the community. Shout out to Shyne in Jeruzalem. Shyne probably out in Jeruzalem right now sniffing coke thinking about Puff."

Yo. Tax doesn't disappoint.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
listening now I'm CRYYYYYYINNNNNN 

son said Bow wow like 40 something 
roll.gif

Tax is as good as his guest so the tough thing is what happens once he has interviewed all of the people he can work well with.

I think there's plenty of hood cats that can thrive on Tax's podcast. Styles, Nore, Peewee Kirkland, Bleek, Unlce, Joe, Desus and Mero, etc. were all dope episodes. Plus, in most cases, Tax is usually going off on tangents or talking about prison/the streets, so I can imagine there'll be good content as long as he has someone on there that can pass off assists. :lol:

Last edited:
Only thing I don't like about Tax is when he has random women in the studio. They never offer anything and I always feel like they're scared to go against him most of the time cuz his jokes are too strong. I don't want to see him really argue but none of the women can keep up. It's like they're eye candy but we can't see them. She doesn't count as a random woman but when he had that **** ISIS lady on I was so weak. :rofl:

Yo what episode was that? :nerd:

The only standout women I've heard on his joint was Cardi (who completely outshined the other woman that was on that episode), and the former correctional officer who was talking about the dudes in jail talking that blood **** and how people forget she's a trained shooter. :lol:

I like Tory Lanez better than Bryson Tiller. His voice is better.

I wish we had a pic of Marissa's jacket.

Uncle murda interview had me DYIN
Tax is a funny *** dude
Uncle murda's music still is trash

I wouldn't expect someone who listens to King Simp to like the aggressive content in Murda's music :lol:

Yo what episode was that? :nerd:

The only standout women I've heard on his joint was Cardi (who completely outshined the other woman that was on that episode), and the former correctional officer who was talking about the dudes in jail talking that blood **** and how people forget she's a trained shooter. :lol:

It's titled episode 7. What is the episode with the trained shooter? He was disappointed Cardi didn't wild out on her episode but I enjoyed it. She gave the real on what the lifestyle was like and her future plans.

Cardi was a lot better on Joe's podcast. I don't know if it was she doesn't know him like that or because the show hadn't aired, so she wasn't sure what she could discuss. But her Tax was boring to me.

I think the only chick who was decent on his show was the correction officer one. Even when he had the bottle girls they seemed shy and like they didn't want to reveal anything.

The worst was the thirsty Dave East joint.

It's titled episode 7. What is the episode with the trained shooter? He was disappointed Cardi didn't wild out on her episode but I enjoyed it. She gave the real on what the lifestyle was like and her future plans.

She was on the Albee Al episode. That one was good surprisingly. Any dude that's been to jail usually makes for a good/funny episode with Tax. The bottle waitresses, and the while girls from Jersey... didn't even bother. :lol:

Homegirl from Brooklyn was hilarious who was dissing ISIS she's funny whenever she on the show. She's the female version of Tax straight up I think her name is BKtidalwave she was straight up hilarious

Back
Top Bottom