The Combat Jack Show Thread

This ***** is the worst. Every five minutes she had to bring up her jacket. She must have had ZERO attention growing up.

I took it as her being thirsty for the dudes attention and trying to please him. She figured that since they didn't like it, the guy wouldn't either. The funny thing is she knows damn well he's not taking her on a date.

It's amazing to me she's 28 :lol:

Only thing I don't like about Tax is when he has random women in the studio. They never offer anything and I always feel like they're scared to go against him most of the time cuz his jokes are too strong. I don't want to see him really argue but none of the women can keep up. It's like they're eye candy but we can't see them. She doesn't count as a random woman but when he had that **** ISIS lady on I was so weak. :rofl:

Homegirl from Brooklyn was hilarious who was dissing ISIS she's funny whenever she on the show. She's the female version of Tax straight up I think her name is BKtidalwave she was straight up hilarious

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This chick is wild.

Exactly what I said. This chick had crazy stories. G Unit :wow:

"Nobody wants to **** Beyoncé like I want to **** Beyoncé." :rofl: :rofl:

The way they bonded over the different prisons and the process and types. I was like :wow: :rofl:

Knew the same people doing time. That will go down as a classic Tax episode that doesn't get the respect it deserves.

laugh.gif
 i had no idea he had that chick on, load this up right now

Don't even listen to TBI.

Schulz out here defending the armed militia in Oregon and comparing them to Occupy Wall St. and BLM.:lol:

I wish someone more capable of taking him to task up there. Dudes got that real veiled 'woe is the white man' mentality at times.

Last edited:

Schulz out here defending the armed militia in Oregon and comparing them to Occupy Wall St. and BLM.:lol:

I wish someone more capable of taking him to task up there. Dudes got that real veiled 'woe is the white man' mentality at times.

I almost jumped outta my car while driving listening to that ep

Don't do that fam. You know dang well the only comparison that was made between Occupy Wall St and what's going on in Oregon was in regards to the physical occupation of space. And he acknowledged that if black people chose to occupy any federal land while armed, there would be a completely different outcome. Dude delved into the story more than what the news headlines presented and argued that it may be illegal, but it's commendable because of the cause. That stands to be true for anyone regardless of race.

Don't do that fam. You know dang well the only comparison that was made between Occupy Wall St and what's going on in Oregon was in regards to the physical occupation of space. And he acknowledged that if black people chose to occupy any federal land while armed, there would be a completely different outcome. Dude delved into the story more than what the news headlines presented and argued that it may be illegal, but it's commendable because of the cause. That stands to be true for anyone regardless of race.

View media item 1860471

and some of ya'll recommend that crap. :lol:

That dude doesn't even surprise me anymore. I'd be more shocked if he thought differently.

He only acknowledged that they were committing a crime after Charlemagne continued to point that out. That wasn't part of his argument. His only real point was 'just because these people are white the media is putting a negative spin on an ARMED MILITIA forcefully taking over a plot of federal land and outright saying that they're ready to die.' How the hell do you put a negative spin on things?

Don't really care how legitimate the cause is, it's just wrong. Also doesn't matter what color they are, but I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out how we generally deal with the same type of disgruntled protesting group differently depending on some pretty obvious factors. And it's ridiculous that anyone feels the need to stand up and defend these dudes when they've been allowed to just chill there as the government waits them out.

I'm all for protest. Any kind of protest. Peaceful protest, violent protest. I think they're just going about it the wrong way. I don't think there's much to argue there.

Last edited:
He only acknowledged that they were committing a crime after Charlemagne continued to point that out. That wasn't part of his argument. His only real point was 'just because these people are white the media is putting a negative spin on an ARMED MILITIA forcefully taking over a plot of federal land and outright saying that they're ready to die.' How the hell do you put a negative spin on things?

Don't really care how legitimate the cause is, it's just wrong. Also doesn't matter what color they are, but I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out how we generally deal with the same type of disgruntled protesting group differently depending on some pretty obvious factors. And it's ridiculous that anyone feels the need to stand up and defend these dudes when they've been allowed to just chill there as the government waits them out.

I'm all for protest. Any kind of protest. Peaceful protest, violent protest. I think they're just going about it the wrong way. I don't think there's much to argue there.

But here's the thing, the argument was didn't begin from the standpoint of how the government is mismanaging the situation on the basis of race. It was explaining the back story of why it's occurring in the first place. The evolved into a matter of "whites get away with ____ but if blacks did _____, there'd be a different outcome". Everyone knows that the be the case, and neither of them argued against that from what I remember. I can recognize that Ctg tried to advance the conversation from a racial basis when it wasn't the intent of the conversation. Can't blame him for addressing the elephant in the room. But when the premise of the conversation was to add context to what's been portrayed in the media, I can't knock Schulz for that either. If you don't object to protest, whether peaceful or violent, then I have a difficult time seeing where your qualms come in with the conversation they had. If it's established that everyone has the constitutional right to protest, wherein lies the issue? It seems as if you're more so upset at the arrogance of white people to exercise that right with a sense of impunity (which this case undoubtedly is), but that's a different conversation altogether and not the one that was had on the show.

I can appreciate a show like tbi because it brings different people with different viewpoints to the table to have a conversation. Whether I agree or disagree with a person's thoughts, I can respect them for voicing their opinion for the sake of hopefully learning something more so than I can respect one that keeps a closed mind.

Last edited:
That coat isn't as bad as they made it seem

also what's wrong with having a north face? :lol: dude made it seem like you gotta have a $1,000 coat or something to look good.

But here's the thing, the argument was didn't begin from the standpoint of how the government is mismanaging the situation on the basis of race. It was explaining the back story of why it's occurring in the first place. The evolved into a matter of "whites get away with ____ but if blacks did _____, there'd be a different outcome". Everyone knows that the be the case, and neither of them argued against that from what I remember. I can recognize that Ctg tried to advance the conversation from a racial basis when it wasn't the intent of the conversation. Can't blame him for addressing the elephant in the room. But when the premise of the conversation was to add context to what's been portrayed in the media, I can't knock Schulz for that either. If you don't object to protest, whether peaceful or violent, then I have a difficult time seeing where your qualms come in with the conversation they had. If it's established that everyone has the constitutional right to protest, wherein lies the issue? It seems as if you're more so upset at the arrogance of white people to exercise that right with a sense of impunity (which this case undoubtedly is), but that's a different conversation altogether and not the one that was had on the show.

I can appreciate a show like tbi because it brings different people with different viewpoints to the table to have a conversation. Whether I agree or disagree with a person's thoughts, I can respect them for voicing their opinion for the sake of hopefully learning something more so than I can respect one that keeps a closed mind.
I can concede that race may play a factor subconsciously in my mind.

It's not about race for me, though. It's the fact that they're literally armed (legally of course). I just can't see how coming into this protest with the threat of real violence, and not just 'no justice no peace' talk. They're occupying federal property with guns daring the government to step in. White or black, I can't really get jiggy with that.

But of course, the only context I have is what the media has given me.

The issue I have with Schulz is how he presents his argument. He comes off as saying that just because these people are white, they're getting a tougher time in the media, or the public is being harsh on them. Then he went on to say that people occupied federal land during OWS. That's the only problem I have. None of that makes sense to me. I feel like there's a real leap in logic when you go from what's going on in Oregon to a ton of people sleeping in a park (and eventually just a giant group of hipsters and homeless people :lol:) in OWS.

But I'm not perfect. I concede that. My opinion could be effected by race...more than likely is at times. And I didn't really wanna debate it, just got carried away with one response. I'm sure you know how that can be.:lol:

Nah I get it fam. I'm no stranger to any of that. It's shown here on NT a few times. Ultimately it doesn't have to be a debate, but rather a conversation. Everyone wins in a conversation because you get to see things from a new angle rather than simply arguing your point.

But you bring up an interesting point when you say you can't get with the idea of them threatening violence against the US govt of they intervene. Ctg always quotes Malcolm by saying "be kind, be courteous, be respectful, but if they put their hands on you, send them to their graves". The spin Schulz put on that regarding these occupiers feeds into that in the sense that people (for whatever reason they should so determine) feel strong about a cause, are willing to stand up for it, and should they feel that the right to stand for that cause is being infringed upon, then comes the threat of violent retaliation. What is problematic isn't their protests, because all cultures and races in the US have protested. But rather the reaction from the authorities. These folks feel they are absolutely within their rights to occupy whatever federal land they choose. It's operating from a place of arrogance that other races can't comprehend because we don't believe that the same rights written in the constitution will be afforded to us in the same manner.

Idk man. It's a lot of stuff to think about. I just think you can take something away from listening to the perspectives of others rather than simply listening to a group of people agreeing on all topics.

I have no problem with differences of opinion, but you can hear the stuff Schulz spews on Faux News. It's nothing original, enlightening or new.

I mess with the idiots because of the dissenting opinions on these topics by people within my industries of interest.

Like a wise Bronx native once said "you gotta hear both sides"

Back
Top Bottom