The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mans looks like he should be the O-line coach for the Miami Hurricanes.

I don’t even like giving bill collectors money. I scoff at paying property taxes. I HATE giving money away.

Man, I went off on a clerk at the Nissan dealership one time because the quote they gave me sounded ridiculous for some routine service. I’m always trying to create a reason to not spend money on certain things.

But, we’ve got full grown adults willing to do business with guys like Caesar. It astounds me. I try not to judge but c’mon man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folk need to do business with guys like Trent Williams. Play for the 49ers. He’s very successful in real estate and has legitimate income

Last edited:
They definitely gone tell on each other…

9DF97614-D2DC-4A2D-82E1-D7415CE41968.gif

envy already picked a side

the other dude has no reason not to tell

and don’t get me started on the snitching topic

i don’t like most people’s views on what’s snitching and what is

we had a big debate here about it years ago

That’s what I’m saying

I’m saying people try to dice up what snitching is

and put it in tiny, imaginary scenarios

telling is telling, I’m just saying envy already got the ball rolling with telling so now there’s no reason for dude to hold any semblance of dignity or shame

ENVIOUS!!

Once Cesar starts talking, might be a wrap. Even if Envy don’t get jail time, them civil suits gonna add up

Reposting from rap chat:

New Jersey Real Estate Investor and Online Influencer Charged with Multimillion-Dollar Investment Fraud Scheme

Pina partnered with a celebrity disc jockey and radio personality to conduct real estate seminars around the country. Through these seminars, self-promotional efforts, and other marketing strategies, Pina developed a significant social media following.

Starting in 2017, Pina began accepting investments from victim investors for the alleged purchase, remodel, and sale of specific real estate projects in New Jersey and other states. To induce his victims, Pina often promised 20 to 45 percent returns on investment within five months. But instead of using victims’ investments as promised, Pina engaged in a Ponzi-like scheme by commingling victim money, using new victim investments to pay off prior victims, and spending victim funds on personal expenditures. The investigation has revealed that Pina defrauded dozens of investors of millions of dollars.

The charge of wire fraud carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a fine of $250,000, or twice the gross amount of any pecuniary gain that any persons derived from the offense or of any pecuniary loss sustained by any victims of the offense, whichever is greatest.

1697684838723.gif

Was wondering how long it would take for criminal liability to come into the picture.

I’ve somehow completely missed all the facts about this envy stuff . Surprised to see how many people are happy about a ***** going to jail and snitching (from my little understanding)

Gotta do my research to see how ****** up he really is

I’ve somehow completely missed all the facts about this envy stuff . Surprised to see how many people are happy about a ***** going to jail and snitching (from my little understanding)

Gotta do my research to see how ****ed up he really is
Envy was complicit in helping a scammer to at a minimum magnify his pool of victims.

They for sure scammed some people who can take the loss but there's plenty of stories about how they took the life savings from everyday Joe's, and grandmothers.

Cesar/ envy scammed millions from regular people so of course people are ready to watch their downfall.

A lot of people don't like Envy. I've always been neutral with him. I think a lot of it has to do with some of his past interactions with guest. His background doesn't help with his dad. Plus they all got grouped with Chatty's antics.

But his actions are crazy. You gave your platform to some guy you didn't vet, access to millions in 40 something markets across the country. Plus it's been shown on BET and Revolt. This isn't having Dr Umar or someone on the show just to shoot the **** about topics. You're playing with peoples money. He kept talking about our communities and us not being knowledgeable. All while showing your house and cars. bruh?

N_ wouldn’t give two damns if you went to jail. Envy or Caeser for that matter. Us talking about him means we want him to go to jail? Another NT extreme.

Envy would call the law on you faster than a hummingbird fart. In a “perfect”
World I’d like to see hands and feet put on Envy (he’d call the police) or pay that money back… neither will happen

Envy himself, has egged on the possibility of certain people going to jail. Either entertainers, civilians, etc. that dude would tell on his mama if his freedom was on the line.

Folks love sparing unsavory people or folks who prey on the weak. They know exactly what they be doing.

A dude like Envy liable to take a cyanide pill. Buddy ain’t built to do time. He definitely going to flip and pin it all on Caeser.

I was confused at first who he was talking about until the name was mentioned. :lol:

and I think he hates Jay Elec more than Rocky

Back
Top Bottom