The Combat Jack Show Thread

Hopefully Envy wasn’t scamming staff members because if so…. It’s curtains

Joe already said that he was coming to his friends and acquaintances

and Envy being involved in hip hop, I'm sure he doesn't know just stand up honest individuals. That's why I said that Envy also needs to worry about that. I'm not sure if Fab is someone who would take him to court, well, maybe now. 🤷‍♂️

N_ wouldn’t give two damns if you went to jail. Envy or Caeser for that matter. Us talking about him means we want him to go to jail? Another NT extreme.

Envy would call the law on you faster than a hummingbird fart. In a “perfect”
World I’d like to see hands and feet put on Envy (he’d call the police) or pay that money back… neither will happen
You are literally a walking Niketalk extreme . I never know what you be talking about . You like read 3 words of ****** post , fill in your own blanks and just come to an incorrect conclusion .

I’ve seen people say they hope he goes to jail. There are people in the real world , social media , etc.

I’m literally saying I need to gather the facts because I haven’t looked into it 😂😂😂.

Question, if Envy snitches, can he go back on the radio or appear in our culture like everything is cool?

I know snitching isn't treated the same, and he's not a street dude and says he would snitch, but still.

Question, if Envy snitches, can he go back on the radio or appear in our culture like everything is cool?

I know snitching isn't treated the same, and he's not a street dude and says he would snitch, but still.

Only person who would really care enough to press the issue would be Rick Ross and that would open up another Pandora’s box lol

I think Envy would be fine to go back to the radio. There are many rats out here walking the streets.

Flex calling out Leonard SIMMONS fake mental health movement at the 8:32 mark :lol: :lol: :lol:lol :lol:

Envy and Bleaching Cream Wendy Williams been bozos :lol:

IMG_2948.jpeg
IMG_2949.jpeg
IMG_2950.jpeg

Pretty Toney Album
Illmatic
36 Chambers
Black on Both Sides
Birdman
Juve the Great
Blackout!

Unfortunately dumped a lot of of the cases and liner notes. Got some vinyl **** though

Timestamped when they really start cooking

This was really good. Really long but really good.

I like that JT and Co are starting to really go after the platforms that make these influencer types bigger.

I hadn't really considered how liable iHeart could be but when you factor in the Cesar stuff as well as the Umar stuff and others it does make you question if an agenda is being pushed.

I never looked at the Breakfast club as a news source but I realized their importance within Black/ urban culture. Now seeing it play out like this I might be totally off them for good.

I can tell that "i'm a boss, i'm teflon" demeanor. Should have just stayed quiet and referred to his lawyer the moment this started.

I sent this to my homies earlier this week. Now that more has been brought to light when you revisit this you can really tell envy was talking CRAZY...

Tony even calls him out for trying to manipulate the conversation half way through because he saw what envy tried to insinuate.

Envy goes on to lie on the credit dude, and make it seem like everything is under control. Smh.

I can tell that "i'm a boss, i'm teflon" demeanor. Should have just stayed quiet and referred to his lawyer the moment this started.

Yeah, trying to defend himself on social media. He should have learned from Chatty and just ignored the noise and had his legal team handle it.

This was really good. Really long but really good.

I like that JT and Co are starting to really go after the platforms that make these influencer types bigger.

I hadn't really considered how liable iHeart could be but when you factor in the Cesar stuff as well as the Umar stuff and others it does make you question if an agenda is being pushed.

I never looked at the Breakfast club as a news source but I realized their importance within Black/ urban culture. Now seeing it play out like this I might be totally off them for good.
I always wondered when did people stop doing their own due diligence. At the most basic level, the stock market goes up 8% a year.

If a dude is saying he can double, triple, quadruple that without you doing anything I don’t know how you just take him for his word. The math behind real estate isn’t even complex & is easy to comprehend.

What you’ll actually find is that making money from real estate is anything but passive. Especially at the beginning. There are no shortcuts in that line of work.

I always wondered when did people stop doing their own due diligence. At the most basic level, the stock market goes up 8% a year.

If a dude is saying he can double, triple, quadruple that without you doing anything I don’t know how you just take him for his word. The math behind real estate isn’t even complex & is easy to comprehend.

What you’ll actually find is that making money from real estate is anything but passive. Especially at the beginning. There are no shortcuts in that line of work.

I gotta give some of the victims grace. It's easy to say why didn't you do your own due diligence, however a lot of the fraud wasnt made public until recently.

Outside of cesars criminal history most people (especially out-of-towners) wouldn't know what dude was up to.

Even though it shouldn't account for due diligence let's be honest a lot of people fall for the shine that comes from celebrities/ influencers. I ain't even gon front I told y'all months ago that fool Derrick Grace got me for a book, I remember seeing dude next to David Banner and promoted by quite a few rap ******.

With as much as Envy talks that real estate **** and bettering our community I can see how people would assume he knew who to put his money with.

Also 8% is cool but it's not as sexy as 30% in 6 months. Yes the math ain't mathing but most people know nothing about investing.

I think the bond rate is actually 3 or 4% and that's really where the safe money is. People don't want safe though they want sexy. Stocks/ etfs might give you your 8% but that don't sound as sexy when you find out ABC industries (GameStop) is up 200% and you missed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom